• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

housing

C

chessy_sp

could anyone suggest an area suitable for a crafter to build his workshop?

G

You wanting a spot to set up vendors in the future ..or just a nice spot to farm ore and wood etc. ?

My house is in NW Brit by Lord Brit's moat and there are quite a few empty spots all behind me in that green t line up from the nw corner of the moat there...not grand for vendoring but ton of trees for ya axing, lotsa ore and or course rippin off the king's wheat fields all right out the front door !

Join MYTH... I can use some company on this shard I don't foo' with pvp since AOS age of shadows and STUFF %%% itemised twinkie game ever since !

G

*smiles* I was just tryin to think of a way to introduce chessy to Miranda. QZ chessy sounds like a wonderful fit for Myth. *nods*

N

Nerf-Herder

Stonehaven! A player-run town covering the desert valley just outside Umbra to the south east.

The entire area is surrounded by mountains for your mining needs, and is within walking distance of a moongate if you do not have magery.

There should be one or two spots for an 18x18 or at least a custom house with max storage.

G

Yeh but unless one can summon up a daemon to smack them sand vortexes
they were sOOO annoying, they always spawned on me head when I gated home there of course perfect timing every darn time and I'd be alone ! hehe I could only summon a daemon though when I was not on my fat beetle too many slots per !

*although* there is lotsa room from Stonehaven on up to old Iantown for many max secureds and its all green grasses, no sand vortexes only silly vampire batties.

Course I get the occassional lizardman out my front door by down town brit but at least THOSE make a spined tunic !

C

chessy_sp

i have a home! there are no leaves, but the birds keep the forest alive.

G

Aye true butt ugly nakey trees ..there is a way to turn foilage back on Dor usually posted how to on that but I never bother.. especially cuz sometimes I am on Chesapeake and I just as soon know 'wher' I am by lack of leaves on trees or not...
ie no leaves I be in fel..here it don't matter it is all fel.

Although we do get foilage on trees in elfy land and SE land and AOS land...but I am more old school old world lander myself.

*although I do own a house in zento and elsewhere on Ches. cuz I like cherry blossom trees*

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

*although I do own a house in zento and elsewhere on Ches. cuz I like cherry blossom trees*

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever been around a bunch of cherry blossoms when they are in full bloom? Try going to the mall in DC this spring.

I swear that their pollen is toxic. *cough* *sniffle* *weeze*

G

well I suppose they could be !

Our youngest daughter used to sneeze endlessly just with the honeysuckle bloomin down here in our yard. I even added more cuz I loved their fragrance and well.......she was allergic !
poor kid. she lives UP NORTH NOW with her hubby far from my honeysuckle plants.

I think I sneeze more with guys wearing certain after shaves in overdose at the mall, women too with some perfumes..........GAH they drown in it ... supposed to be a light alluring touch of scent not ya can smell it a mile away on em sort of thing ! !

I think I would love to see all the cherry blossoms bloomin in DC or Japan when they all bloom.........I will remember to bring antihistamine then if their pollen is that mega !
I usually not too bothered with blooming pollinating things much though most of the time. I am allergic to Okra blooming though !
I can eat it, I just cant touch the plants ! Weird !