• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing Transfer

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the scenario :

My friend has a Luna house that he and I both have Vendors at. He is planning on shutting his account down in the next month and wishes to transfer the Luna house to my account.

The question is - Do all the vendors have to be taken down before the house can be transferred to me? Or does only his vendors need to be taken down? Any help on this is appreciated - hate to do a lot of additional unnecessary work. Thanks!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Technically, all vendors have to be taken down for a simple reason.

Yours are a contract. Once you take over, yours would be employment instead of a contract and it would make things messy.

But in theory, he should be the only one to remove all his vendors and it should transfer fine. Not positive, but pretty sure of that.

Worse case scenario, just have him remove his vendors and attempt the transfer. Just remember to renew contracts if it works.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Kayhynn! We will probably give it a try next week. I will let you know the outcome.

One other question - There are items that he has locked on the walls (Vet Rewards, ect). Also there are 2 Garden sheds, a couple raised garden beds, and lighthouse placed at the house, do items like that have to be removed and then replaced? Hate to transfer the house then be unable to unlock remove things.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No. They should all belong to you once the transfer is done.

I do beleive you should be able to use all fo them if the code is in place for the "Claim item but any age can use" thing.

Hope that helps.