• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing question from a returning player..

Dedonarrival

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How likely is it to find housing spots?

I just recently reactivated after 2 years and my house is gone. I'm ok with that but I find myself struggling to decide what I should keep and what I should toss/smelt down. I also don't feel like shelling out millions of gold for a placed house because frankly I don't have it (though gold farming seems to be relatively easy nowadays)

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How likely is it to find housing spots?

I just recently reactivated after 2 years and my house is gone. I'm ok with that but I find myself struggling to decide what I should keep and what I should toss/smelt down. I also don't feel like shelling out millions of gold for a placed house because frankly I don't have it (though gold farming seems to be relatively easy nowadays)
If you look hard enough you can find decent sized houses to place, Villas, decent sized plots. even bigger openings in felluca.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sure I could find you a spot in tram to place if your desperate for a house,
I also know some nice spots in fel.

D

DiEx80

Im sure I could find you a spot in tram to place if your desperate for a house,
I also know some nice spots in fel.
I am a returning player too looking for a spot to build a home. Been difficult to find a spot in Tram... I can't play long at any given time. However, I have been playing since 2003 and had to take a 2 year hiatus in 2007. Isn't Fel have different rules about housing as well?

A

alosis

Keep hope alive and keep looking. I'm pretty new too (came back a little over a month ago) and after a week and a half of looking everywhere was able to find a nice spot in Fel next to the ocean for a 2 story 11x12 house. It's small but thanks to the players dropping crates and backpacks in New Haven I can store up some goods and do whatever until a larger spot comes along.

T

Tazar

I know of a plot or two in Malas that can hold an 11x13 (3 story) or better if anyone wants one. PM me and I'll arrange to meet you tonight or over the weekend.

A

AdrianD

Seriously, look around and place, theres plenty of spots. Trammel side, 3 screens from moongates, I've found a few villa sized, some smaller. All perfectly acceptable. I placed a house on my second account just a few days ago, less than 2 screens from a moongate.