• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing Question and Starting Temp

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it will condemn the house on the production shard. Play the shard a little, you will eventually drop your production shard house for one on Siege...la

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it will condemn the house on the production shard. Play the shard a little, you will eventually drop your production shard house for one on Siege...la
lol. only problem is im in australia, so ping would be an issue. but im gunna start a char there shortly and see how i go

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. only problem is im in australia, so ping would be an issue. but im gunna start a char there shortly and see how i go
We have lots of people here from around the world... and few of them have real issues with lag/ping...

but, best to try it out and see if you can enjoy yourself... if you can, that's what matters.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have lots of people here from around the world... and few of them have real issues with lag/ping...

but, best to try it out and see if you can enjoy yourself... if you can, that's what matters.
Yea, I'll give it ago this week sometime. Whats the ebst type of temp to start off with? knowing that my ping will more then likely be shocking.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Play around with it. What are your interests?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Play around with it. What are your interests?
Well i quite enjoy playing mage, but the costs to start a mage is to high straight up right? I also enjoy swords/pally quite abit
A mage is easy... if thats what you prefer.

LRC suits to train are provided to you (I've given out 10+ in the last 2 weeks)

all you need is a 1/3 to start off with while you work your character... bless the 1/3 and get cheap 1/1's for 2/4 casting and you can even pick up books with FC or FCR too...

hunting is easy... you can feel free to hunt in my city all you want and the only people you'll see there are fellow mages ;)

There's also a guardzone close enough by that you can jump to should anyone try to give you any trouble.

The cities called wind by the way...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
BR is right. You can be what you want.

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Training a mage here is dirt cheap, most anyone will set you up with LRC and a neg SC weapon. 0-70 in about 2 hours.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you start a mage, I could give you a nice 1/3....I think I had one with 12SDI and one with 10DCI

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yea, I'll give it ago this week sometime. Whats the ebst type of temp to start off with? knowing that my ping will more then likely be shocking.
Archery is always good if your ping is bad, your bow will auto fire even if you are lagged. Back when I was on dialup from Denmark, I offend came back after lag to find a dead monster at my feets.

Hiding is nice too, if you feel you start to lag, the you may success hiding. Guess stealt will be good too even when I hate all this invisible players.

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Siege. What sort of ping are we talking, out of interest?