• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing on Siege and Production Shard

Blackweb

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this still in effect? I can find no references newer than three years ago. I've been playing Siege a bit, again, and would love a house there. But, I don't want to lose my keep on Pacific! Does anyone know for positive that you are still able to have both houses?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Positive. You can place with no negative eff effects for your Pac-houses. But never try to resize. It is bugged.

Blackweb

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Positive. You can place with no negative eff effects for your Pac-houses. But never try to resize. It is bugged.
Thank you very much! Especially the note about resizing. Can you later demolish and re-place?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The bug is about the 7 days rule, it still believe you have a house, even when none on Siege. Think it should be fine 7 days after you last placed or accepted a house

Blackweb

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bug is about the 7 days rule, it still believe you have a house, even when none on Siege. Think it should be fine 7 days after you last placed or accepted a house
Thank you all very much! I did place, everything is fine on Pac, and I will remember not to resize.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am running three accounts, on Sonoma I have two Keeps and a Castle. Here on Siege I have a 18x18 box in the box in Malas that I am happy with and also a smaller "garden" in the township of Gilfane, I keep the third open for just in case ;)