• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing Count on Siege Perilous is 1553 units.

• Thread starter imported_OldAsTheHills
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_OldAsTheHills

This down from last time count of 1845.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Drop of almost 300. When was your last count done?

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]
Last fall. Make nothing more out of this data than it is. I believe this
is normal.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

M

Masumatek

I wonder what the count would be if you subtracted everyone's extra accounts and then subtracted everyone who was inactive. I'm afraid to guess.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

I wonder what the count would be if you subtracted everyone's extra accounts and then subtracted everyone who was inactive. I'm afraid to guess.

[/ QUOTE ]
You seem to not listen to me. Make nothing more of this data than it is.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

M

Masumatek

I'm not sure how many times you've done these counts but every time you do it seems like the number just gets lower and lower. Wasn't it lower last time you counted too? It is useful data. It shows that our population is declining. And if people don't trust the data all they have to do is look around to see that Siege is a ghost town, and has been for a long time. Next time we'll have 1000 houses. The devs need to fix the shard fast.

G

We have one house on Siege, 2 on Europa. Both mine and Terry's chars live in the house and we have 5 'guest' bedrooms. One of those is currently occupied.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

The count has gone up and down, like waves on the ocean.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix