• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Houses in a day?

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many houses can you place in 1 day same acount?

Theres this one char i see , every times theres a idoc or greath places a new plot next to it and has other Removed..

I know he usesa loot script but cant prove it...

And reporting it to a GM is a waste of time...

I have seen this person take one down , place another at a new place and do the same at the next idoc..and yes its the same char..

Dont see why they bother to actualy...

But i just find it interesting..

S

Sonoma

Make sense cnat in question, then answer wount... There reason because more is better... future should people take time to understand write thir questions to get understand answers!

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sense cnat in question, then answer wount... There reason because more is better... future should people take time to understand write thir questions to get understand answers!
I'm sorry, what?

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can place, drop, then place and drop a house all day long. As long as the placement tool timer doesn't lock you out.

If he isn't dropping the other house then he probably has more than one account with the same named chars.

I got it! Does that mean I can speak Yoda?

:p

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Lady Rachel...i was wondering on that reply..

It seems wen i place a house i always get the you can not place another for 7 days...

So as long as your timer dosent click on...hmmm....

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can place, drop, then place and drop a house all day long. As long as the placement tool timer doesn't lock you out.

If he isn't dropping the other house then he probably has more than one account with the same named chars.

I got it! Does that mean I can speak Yoda?

:p
Actually after about 20-25 attempts to place you do get a cool-down timer. I don't know exactly how long it is though. It's at least 10-15 minutes if you get it. I've been looking all over my shard for weeks and filled up two runebooks with available house spots. I never counted but after so many attempts to place I'd get locked out for a while. I'm just guestimating it was somewhere around 20-25 attempts.

L

LionUWF

If you have no houses on your account theres no timer, so you can place a house, go trade it to someone then place another strait away.