• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Houses are burning and accounts are getting banned

P

packrat

It seems like EA finally had enough of the cheaters. They are going from shard to shard and burning houses, deleting houses and banning accounts. I am curious to see which houses go up in flames on Napa. All morning I have been seeing packies, blue beatles and gates flying. It seems like there are a lot of people moving this morning. Maybe they are buying buckets of water to put out the fire :danceb:

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting, but I thought except for a few bod scripters and maybe one or two genuine (but unproven) cheats, Napa was clean? (Not counting speedhacking of course.) But I don't have a clue....

...remember not to mention any names in this thread....

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool! Maybe they cracked the code on the lates dupe exploits! :thumbsup:

I can't wait to read the news from EA with all the gory details!!!

:flame:
Flame On!!!

K

Kurgan

Possibly duppers, trying to move items to another house before they get TORCHED!!!!!!! :flame:

C

Cysphruo

my accounts were banned this morning... and while i value what i had and would love to proove that i dont dupe i simply dont care, i barely play and ive been in need of a good reason to quit.
cya later people *waves*

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my accounts were banned this morning... and while i value what i had and would love to proove that i dont dupe i simply dont care, i barely play and ive been in need of a good reason to quit.
cya later people *waves*
LMAO!! oh slo oh slo!! did this really happen? whoa who would of thought they would even bann such a honorable player like you right? :danceb: i believe people on here have been sayin some things about duping about you for some time now and now EA has takin action? whoaa crazy :danceb:

S

Scratch

cya later people *waves*

EA/Mythic *Sweeps up the trash*

Its about time this pos is gone from us
No more duping for you boy

lol first they stopped him from scripting house placement
now this omg too funny

slo is horribad and I can only say "Good riddance"

he said "I dont dupe" .....lolzercopters

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrmmm now i wonder if they will also get the "good" sir nabin also?hrmmm since i know that slo and him are "good" friends and do alot of deals with each other.. things that make you say hrmmmmmmmm

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hrmmm now i wonder if they will also get the "good" sir nabin also?hrmmm since i know that slo and him are "good" friends and do alot of deals with each other.. things that make you say hrmmmmmmmm
Things that make you say "Hmmmm" are fools that make statements like this. :coco:

Move on Friend.

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol how all of a sudden most of Lord Nabins houses are empty.. just weird.. hmmmmm burn baby burn :danceb:

E

Elbryan Uthador

You sir, are a moron. I have never had a bad transaction with Nabin. Just because he has more than you ingame doesn't equal cheating. No go along and find something better to do with your time.

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You sir, are a moron. I have never had a bad transaction with Nabin. Just because he has more than you ingame doesn't equal cheating. No go along and find something better to do with your time.
LMAO was i talkin to yousir? well i am just pointing out FACTS NOW about people getting banned for DUPING like we always accused him of.. now on sir nabin you sir are a disgrace for you dont play the game for fun rather you play it for RL money, people like you ruin the game and i have chatted with many in the last few days of how weird it was how most your luna houses are for sale and empty and now your keep is up for sale.. i wouldnt buy from ya right now with all this happenin.. it would suck to buy one of your places and then our accounts get deleted.. just lookin out for the UO community..lmao:danceb:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
LMAO was i talkin to yousir? well i am just pointing out FACTS NOW about people getting banned for DUPING like we always accused him of.. now on sir nabin you sir are a disgrace for you dont play the game for fun rather you play it for RL money, people like you ruin the game and i have chatted with many in the last few days of how weird it was how most your luna houses are for sale and empty and now your keep is up for sale.. i wouldnt buy from ya right now with all this happenin.. it would suck to buy one of your places and then our accounts get deleted.. just lookin out for the UO community..lmao:danceb:
You really are a Moron. The best way for you to look out for the "UO community is to leave."

Gosh I guess this isn't you at 9:24am making an offer on the same keep your talking about. Hmm http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=94036

I guess you didn't like the reply you got. Now move on Moron.

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:loser:
You really are a Moron. The best way for you to look out for the "UO community is to leave."

Gosh I guess this isn't you at 9:24am making an offer on the same keep your talking about. Hmm http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=94036

I guess you didn't like the reply you got. Now move on Moron.
lol i made that offer to you to see if you would take it cause i know your tryin to offload everything really quick for some reason.. what can the reason be? can it be cause you have heard that people even buying items that were duped are getting banned? hmmmm you move along with your friend slo, we all hope:loser:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
:loser:

lol i made that offer to you to see if you would take it cause i know your tryin to offload everything really quick for some reason.. what can the reason be? can it be cause you have heard that people even buying items that were duped are getting banned? hmmmm you move along with your friend slo, we all hope:loser:
Whatever :lie:

It's hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jesse, I think you may have the wrong person in mind for those comments.

Nabin is not attempting to unload anything fast, the properties 'for sale' that I am aware of have in fact sat there for many months now.

Nabin is very honorable in my experience, and does not in fact play UO to make money. He spends a lot of time and money to help people that play UO and their families, in fact.

Just trying to help clear this situation which is an obvious misunderstaning.

Perhaps Nabin was trying to help a member of the Napa community sell a property and some difficulty arose in that transaction, making you sore. I don't have any details, but I really believe any difficulties that arose at that time were caused by someone other than Nabin, whom I am quite confident was just trying to be helpful to all concerned, as always.

Regards, Pete

S

Sunrise

I do have to agree..even if it means agree with Elbrayan. Nabin is a good player. He would give you the shirt of his back to help out someone. He has never done me wrong and I consider him a great person in game and in real life.

Are you just jelous that he has more than you do? Its just a game enjoy it. Everyone love to talk bad about a top dog...lets move on. Last time I checked his homes are still up and he is still playing..so.....

S

Scratch

i noticed his places are suddenly empty
and it isnt an act of kindess to give the shirt off your back when you never worked or paid for it to begin with
and he is now offering free vendor spots on his houses to make up for all of slos vendors that were deleted
too funny imho

go ahead and cry im innocent Nabin
all the other banned people are

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is amazing how jealousy can bring out the worst in people. I have done many deals with Nabin and he is in my book, the most trustworty person I've ever dealt with in this game. Just because he owns lots of property in the game doesnt make him a duper or scripter. If he was a duper wouldnt he be selling mass duped rares and resources at his houses across all the shards? Get over it, hes a good guy and his houses and accounts are still active and will remain active, for he hasnt done anything wrong. People who who come to these boards and relentlessly bad mouth and try to trash peoples reputations need to take a look at them selves and find something more constructive to do with their time.:bdh:

S

Sunrise

Umm Scratch...Umm isnt there a thing called vendor rental contract?

Last time I check that was true. Ya being an owner you can request no dupe items to be sold..but seriously now...Do you want to spend your time trolling the boards and watching what people sell? or actually having fun and playing the game? :danceb:

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do have to agree..even if it means agree with Elbrayan. Nabin is a good player. He would give you the shirt of his back to help out someone. He has never done me wrong and I consider him a great person in game and in real life.

Are you just jelous that he has more than you do? Its just a game enjoy it. Everyone love to talk bad about a top dog...lets move on. Last time I checked his homes are still up and he is still playing..so.....
lol top dog? ya he is a dog- he dont play the game for fun, but he plays for nothin but RL money- he dealt with closely the now banned and KNOWN duper slo who was just busted for DUPING and YES that is a FACT NOW.. like scratch pointed out,its funny to see now that he is offering freee vendor spot when before he was charging 100k per week for his places. shirt off his back? lmao no you sir must have the wrong person in mind.. BURN BABY BURN :danceb:

C

Cysphruo

LOL!!!

I suppose its time to let you all know that I wasn't banned :stir:

This is some funny reading material though, just a bit of proof on how scratch and raza like to make stuff up over jealousy.
I've played for ten years, most of that time often spending 12+ hours a day playing(ya its sad) so of course I have a lot of items, get over it.

btw you can buy my duped items at fel yew gate, i've got potions, bandages and some other goodies at high prices. Just something I've started doing for some fun since I dont have time to play UO much anymore.

S

Scratch

no one has more than anyone else
we all have the same under staffed poorly serviced client game as the next guy
to assume having different pixels as having more is outrageous

i have uo
you have uo
we all have uo

what tangibles do you have? the various boxes that arent on shelves anymore?

too bad slo didnt really get banned
oh well wishful thinking

least i know he cant out place me anymore when a house falls
or ida never have got the luna spot

S

Sunrise

aye Gus..I have a shirt for ya :D Smells like fish tho...and a little bit of bear fur on it...but still a good shirt none the less :D :danceb:

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just cause i didnt keep the ones i took off ur back all them times doesnt mean fishy is my preferance

L

Laf

laf r accounts r inactive. laf r no play.
keeps and kastle should fall soon.. sometime within the month.

laf r 2 bore w/uo. have fun loot!

L

Laf

castle r north east fel minoc. side by side.
keep r south sl base fel. first clearing.

gl.