• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Houseing giveaway contest

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am haveing a houseing giveaway contest. The plot is a 7x12 plot in Luna Bank area. The first person to find the house named LA Contest and speak the magic words wins the house.

The person MUST say LA Contest.. I'm the winner in order to win the house. I AM there invis so come to the FRONT of the house under the house sign and speak the words to me and the house will be yours. I will transfer to you at that time. I will NOT wait for another charactor so the person that wins MUST take the house with the charactor that speaks the winning words. I will be there for an hour each day starting at 9:30 Centeral time.

Good luck to everyone.

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Olivia is the winner of the house plot... CONGRATS!!!!!!

S

StifledArgument

I have to say, above all else, your generosity is amazing. I hope you reconsider leaving and come home to us :)