• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Placement Question

So I recently came back to the game and have been going to IDOCs hoping to place a decent size house and while i am probably not the *best* placer, there is one guy who has beat everyone on the server placing every 18x18 or bigger EVERY time, including hitting 3 of 3 on a castle on atlantic.

So my question is like.. is this an exploit? Is he just better than everyone? I mean of course its a script, but scripts do not ALWAYS win, unless his is somehow superior to the others that are used? I have literally not seen him beaten on a max storage placement in over a month.

Has anyone found a way to combat this or know what he is doing to creative such a massive advantage?

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
hmm not sure
I’d have thought that everyone using the house placement script has same chance,
Not sure how one persons script would beat another. Maybe if they just had a better connection.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmm not sure
I’d have thought that everyone using the house placement script has same chance,
Not sure how one persons script would beat another. Maybe if they just had a better connection.
how about a team of players with many acct all switching when timed out and all tune into the invisible tile exploit

mihali

Sage
On a different aspect, if you already own a house and place a new house plot, then sell it, does your original house still demolish? Or?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can trade it off or demo it

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
On a different aspect, if you already own a house and place a new house plot, then sell it, does your original house still demolish? Or?
Yes, it would stay condemned. To keep it, you'd have to trade it off to another account, then back (after 7 days).

Sunghun

Adventurer
The scripts exist and they could use better ones. The important thing is to have more accounts than them and better latency.