• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Owner on Origin

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hey all,

I just recently decided to go around and check on IDOC's and noticed something interesting. Its seems like a good portion of castles as well as Luna houses are owned by someone named Tyrant. Most all of the homes appear empty and I am wondering if they are back from the RTB days a few years back.

I am not flamming at all. I actually think its kind of interesting how one player (or I guess it could be a group but that seems unlikely) could own so many castles and Luna homes.

If anyone has any background I'd like to hear the story/history.

BG

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tyrant owns several castles and several homes in luna an a number of other houses though out the shard. I beleive the owner has not actually played UO in quite awhile except to sell a castle every now and then. there is another group, kraggen-korr, that also owns many houses though out Origin.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
he owns 20+ homes here on Origin....since back before I can remember :) I once marked runes for all of his locations...noticed a few of them had changed owners but were still standing unoccupied. Tyrant has been a ghostly presence here on Origin for quite some time.

Kraggen-korr is actually very welcome here....they disappeared once...that was a sad day indeed, but returned and I hope they stay :)

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tyrant constantly picks up houses as well from what I've seen. He has a few in Tokuno as well as a bunch in Luna and outside Luna.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
on a housing note, I was walking around Origin last night and found 5 castle spots available.

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Another interesting character I have seen on Origin is named "Plague." I always see him walking around Luna inside the walls.

BG

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plague is a robot of a sort. I beleive it goes around luna gathering information on the vendors in Luna for one of the search sites.