• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Fall event - TBA

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy all!

I'm looking at planning some events over the next few months, the first one being a House Fall Event. However to do this I think i'm going to need a little help.

Is there any one or guild who would be willing to help me get this set up? Basically I'ld like to get this done before christmas as I'm hoping it will be a Xmas Drop event. The things I need is.. A house or plot, Items & Gold Checks. I just cant supply it all on my own. I would run an Auction but there seems to be quite a few already.

So yeah, if anyone is willing, please please contact me ASAP!

Cheers

[EDIT]

We now have a date 20th December 2009 for this event! Please see my other thread for the details and please keep the donations coming in!!! Thank you all!

SD

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Location secured, building built and stocking commences!

Thank you to those whom have donated so far!!! The house promises to be stacked FULL of stuff. I will be posting the offical announcement within the next couple of days... Plus all the lead up events!

A look at the lead up events:

A prize for the person who finds the house first! A specal something awaits them inside!

A prize for the person who posts its location and puts a picture up!

Plus there will be mini quizes etc at the actual fall.

If anyone would like to help or donate some items to the event, please PM or post here! Once the event is announced, there will be some post boxes avaliable on site for donations!

Many thanks peeps

SD