• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Design Contest Winners

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When is the next contest? I'm working on my house now and if there is one coming up then I will be sure to get double-timing on it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be cool if they showed the location where to find them in game also.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it is a historical record that got lost and was re-found... some of those houses may not be around anymore. Certainly did not want to loose it though! :) Thanks Lady Rachael and the UOS team for working to recover it.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No no thank you and the Stratics team for helping to preserve this bit of history. :)

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so glad to see this link. I actually came to this forum today because I'm considering a redesign. Over the years, I have saved pics of designs I particularly liked as well as my own houses. I think it's one of the most wonderful unique aspects of UO.

Let the redesign begin!