• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General House customization Vendor Bug

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if anybody reads these things anymore but if they do: I have tried several times to customize a home on Nappa and the vendors I have there don't all go into the moving crate. I even trie building walls on everytile, committing, the customizing again to clear them. That should have moved them to the crate, but did not. I do not want vendors floating around in the air so is there a fix for this?

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I do not want vendors floating around in the air so is there a fix for this?
I would need more information to troubleshoot the problem. Please send either Mesanna or myself a PM with your general home location and shard as well as a time that we could meet you in game to investigate the problem.