• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hotbars / Healthbars

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Pinko

sorry to seem like I am always here with bugs :spider:

however, I am finding just recently that every time I die and resurrect none of my runebooks or spellbooks in my hotbars 'refresh' they remain greyed out until I either relog or put them all back in manually. (probably in the past week at most)

Another thing I am finding is health bars of monsters sometimes just stop 'working' in showing damage but remain on 100% health, even tho I know there is damage being done as I can see it, and the critter drops dead after a while.

I am up to date on the UI downloads etc.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or do you have a solution?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hi Pinko

sorry to seem like I am always here with bugs :spider:

however, I am finding just recently that every time I die and resurrect none of my runebooks or spellbooks in my hotbars 'refresh' they remain greyed out until I either relog or put them all back in manually. (probably in the past week at most)

Another thing I am finding is health bars of monsters sometimes just stop 'working' in showing damage but remain on 100% health, even tho I know there is damage being done as I can see it, and the critter drops dead after a while.

I am up to date on the UI downloads etc.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or do you have a solution?
just wondering are the books in your main pack? and does opening and closing fix it?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes all in my main backpack, i keep them all down the bottom of the grid, if i have to open and close them all to make them refresh i may as well just load them in each time, so not tried that. The only book that refreshes is the spellbook that i have equipped.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sorry I mean does opening and closing your back pack help?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must open the backpack to refresh the icons.

The healthbars is a client problem, so thanks the devs for this new amazing feature :D

I'd like also to remind that bugs must be reported in the proper place and not here :p

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the assistance, however, closing and then opening my backpack to 'refresh' the items in the hotbars does not work. Tried closing/opening, tried switching to legacy bags closing/opening, tried changing from grid to no grid closing/opening. No go. Have to log out and back in to get them to refresh. Or reload them :( .

I keep getting locked out of the forums, hence why my 'replies' are so long in coming. Not having a good week lol.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Other than logging out and back in the only thing that fixes it is to reload the interface (Ctrl R), is noone else having this issue?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other than logging out and back in the only thing that fixes it is to reload the interface (Ctrl R), is noone else having this issue?
until they don't fix the client there is not much to do, actually is a mess: we have wrong data, missing data and the cache is not clearing... basically all your problem could come from this mess, so we have all to wait and hope for the devs mercy and maybe in 10-16 months we will have a working client again (with new problems of course... ) :D

pumpkin_escobar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Healtbars not updating is killing me.
Are the issues with healthbars only in EC?
I haven't opened 2d up since I started using Pinco's UI like 8 months ago. I can't sit through all that downloading again!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Healtbars not updating is killing me.
Are the issues with healthbars only in EC?
I haven't opened 2d up since I started using Pinco's UI like 8 months ago. I can't sit through all that downloading again!
If you have a problem with healthbars is a client issue.