• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HOT Guild Made it to Ter Mur First

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were able to rescue many stranded Gargoyles who discovered the moongate was out of operation.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you mean the guild with the most people to play during a week night or any other time did exactly what could be expected of them? grats on being a zerg and bragging about it lol.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We only had about a half dozen people. Plus we had no idea how to complete the quest. Discovered it all on our own. LLTS was also around but didn't make it from what we could tell.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
really? I did the PL once then when it was challenged a second time left to have you all show up and picked up the gold. how can you be sure? not to mention I spawned in Ter Mur... I connected to Atl when only it and LS were up. Congrats and all for enjoying the expansion. but...
ps let me in on medusa next time, sheesh.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Medusa's fun. :-D

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
really? I did the PL once then when it was challenged a second time left to have you all show up and picked up the gold. how can you be sure?
When I arrived there was no gold on the ground and no traps. Traps last the entire day so it was quite obvious the spawn had not yet been completed.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing that exciting. Some artifacts but it appears they are quite common as multiple people got them.

We might also have been the first to down the Slasher of Veils.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im late for class. Congrats JC. who really cares i dont know. but i wish i was in a guild that was as pumped for the expansion to all buy it and do the content together. in stead i had to try and solo the primeval lich and sit outside medusa and hope someone would let me in. 5 goups have passed me there so far btw. if anyone is doing medusa and can fit another guy in holler. my icq is 149992929. i'll be at the alter, hidden and bursting into tears.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
300+ people cared enough to view this topic. Being first is very important in the new age of the internet.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
300+ people cared enough to view this topic. Being first is very important in the new age of the internet.
I follow everything you write, JC. :drool:

...Now, hows about giving me an SA house? :thumbup:

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't really interested in placing any houses. Haven't even gotten close to enough loyalty.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Fine, then. You just lost yourself a follower on Twitter. :p

...these are jokes. :lol:

M

Mr. Gnome

i THINK there is one more 18x18 spot... but am wondering why no one has placed there yet. It may be bugged but its def a housing spot.

E

EricksonYates

You can chalk me as one of the views for this post. I figured I would check out the Stratics boards, and saw this post and thought "Jesus, I haven't heard JC's line of silly propaganda in forever. This should be juicy!"

And it didn't disappoint!

V

Vaen Swiftar

Being first doesn't really matter a whole lot in UO. In fact, most people were probably exploring or working the new skills. Being first in WoW, however, is a different story.

M

MariamATL

WOW! First is great! Unfortunately most of the rest of us have jobs and families to take care so we were at work Tuesday. Wish they had released it on the weekend. Some of us could have given HOT a run for their money.

If only I didn't have a job......