• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hot Diggety

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Went slumming on prodo tonight and found two prepatch mares on LS. One is only 72.4 intensity but the other is 95.7% holy smokes!

Where should I take these guys to get top coin for em? I dont even have a 120 tamer on prodo all of mine are on Siege.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the 95% one is the highest posted. Highest before was 90%. Atlantic is the land of milk and honey.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You did it correctly. The STR and HP are both high, usually one is high. And it is BLACK!!!!!!

IMO yes Lottery. But, you have to find the player that does not build it but wants to show it off for the stats.

If @Lex Darion is around he may be your Huckleberry.

@Khyro will be more informed on how rare this intensity is.

But none for sale on stratics have been over 92. Only one that I saw was over 90.

Congrats, pulled it right off my shard too.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is your mare a 2 slot pre patch or a 3 slot nitemare.
I just ran the numbers.
2 slot comes out to 92% which is awesome
3 slot comes out to 98% very high indeed
Riply

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just ran the numbers.
Riply
2 slot prepatch circa 1999 or so. Whenever true blacks started spawning

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just ran the numbers.
Riply
I just read this again. Those are not the #'s I pulled I pulled a 95.7% rating plz tell me what I may have missed polocah.jpg

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
caught it. my phys resist entry is off wait one

You are correct. 92.26% ty for that

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw 92 didn't notice you had 95. 5 is an upside down 2 I guess.

Now here is the downer side of the type pet. Notice yours is 5011 intensity. A 100% would be 5038.

So the difference between yours and a perfect one is 27 points. That's only 9 HP.

That's why I said you could get more from someone who doesn't build it so they can show off the rare intensity.

84.53% is 9 fewer HP. So an 84.53% is only 18 HP from max.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I saw 92 didn't notice you had 95. 5 is an upside down 2 I guess.

Now here is the downer side of the type pet. Notice yours is 5011 intensity. A 100% would be 5038.

So the difference between yours and a perfect one is 27 points. That's only 9 HP.

That's why I said you could get more from someone who doesn't build it so they can show off the rare intensity.

84.53% is 9 fewer HP. So an 84.53% is only 18 HP from max.
It's stats are max the slight percentage loss is in the resists as I read it. It couldnt have spawned with 9 more hp as 315 is max? It must lose its perfection in resists?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's stats are max the slight percentage loss is in the resists as I read it. It couldnt have spawned with 9 more hp as 315 is max? It must lose its perfection in resists?
I mean 9 more HP once built. You add HP with your leftover points. So, a higher intensity pet that can get the basic build will just have more HP at the end.
Thats why it is harder to tell on a finished pet, that it started with high intensity.

Right now you can say look, Max HP MAX str crowd goes OOO AAAH.