Hoorahh New 211 Suit Is Complete!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
81 Physical
77 Fire
84 Cold Resist
81 Poison Resist
77 Energy Resist

Mana Regeneration 19
Hit Point Regen 4
Stam Regen 5

Mana Increase 44
Stamina Increase 62
Hit Point Increase 25

Lower Mana Cost 55%

Damage Increase 59% (can be 60%) Switch of A Sash
Defense Chance Increase 45% (Can Be 49%)
Hit Chance Increase 45%
Spell Damage Increase 18%
Enhance Potion 50%
Swing Speed Increase 10%

Intel Bonus 13
Dex Bonus 26

Damage Eater 15%

+5 Archery

Artifacts: Slither, Int boots, LT Sash, Crimson, Garb.

Last edited:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Pics of all the pieces? That is impressive though. For suits like that would you agree that + STAT (Str / Dex / Int) is pretty much the same as Mana Increase? I'm building the same thing currently and simply totaling up STR/DEX/INT & Mana Increase all into 1 number in terms of comparing the various options. I LIKE the 18% SDI though for the added effect on Hit spells (Though I haven't tested it personally I've heard that it works!) Also... Town bonus 5% SSI means 15%SSI on suit and 40% on bow which is Bueno because now you can use 100% Elemental Bows without having to reforge for overcap ssi... (30 ssi Imbue + 10% SSI enhance)

Nice job.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
Yeah ill post up some pics i think i can find a better helmet eventually.

But yeah int bonus and mana inc is the same to me for this type of suit

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 26, 2008
What are the skills your using ?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
nice suit. very similar to mine you saw when you posted the first version, i know how hard it is to fit in that damage eater.

Reactions: SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
What are the skills your using ?
My specific template I run is...

Anatomy 90
Archery 115 (120 quiver)
Healing 90
Ninjitsu 95
Resist 120
Swords 120
Tactics 90

I some times tweak the #'s depending on my mood.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 26, 2008
Interesting using for PVP?, and congratz on reaching your goal. I kinda find it addicting trying to piece togather a suite with the mods u want.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
Pics of all the pieces? That is impressive though. For suits like that would you agree that + STAT (Str / Dex / Int) is pretty much the same as Mana Increase? I'm building the same thing currently and simply totaling up STR/DEX/INT & Mana Increase all into 1 number in terms of comparing the various options. I LIKE the 18% SDI though for the added effect on Hit spells (Though I haven't tested it personally I've heard that it works!) Also... Town bonus 5% SSI means 15%SSI on suit and 40% on bow which is Bueno because now you can use 100% Elemental Bows without having to reforge for overcap ssi... (30 ssi Imbue + 10% SSI enhance)

Nice job.
Pics are up

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 27, 2004
Nice suit.
What are you asking?
I could use it as a second backup if I lose my first two suits
:mylittlepony:

*edit - I just checked my resource gatherer's suit and it is a bit nicer so yours would be the third alternate.
Still interested though so holler when you get a sec bud

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
lol was that saint of killers guy the only one to make damage eater stam gear before the patch? Same exact stats on the piece i use in my 211 damage eater.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
lol was that saint of killers guy the only one to make damage eater stam gear before the patch? Same exact stats on the piece i use in my 211 damage eater.
Pretty much him and Sup Soc for the most part. Happy Meal made a handful to.

Reactions: Smoot

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
deleted. my mistake suggestion i made would put it at 210 stam

Last edited:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
OK Soul... I gotta ask but the 5% HCI Imbued Gloves are nuts... I'm guessing Powerful Horned Reforge & Select Haste... I've managed a FEW 5% HCI pieces with +10 STAM with that method but NOT with the other mods being Mana Inc/MR/LMC.... Good to know it's possible but now I'm grinding it testing and I have to wonder.... how hard is it? LoL Pita so far.... or am I Way off and you did it some other way?

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
OK Soul... I gotta ask but the 5% HCI Imbued Gloves are nuts... I'm guessing Powerful Horned Reforge & Select Haste... I've managed a FEW 5% HCI pieces with +10 STAM with that method but NOT with the other mods being Mana Inc/MR/LMC.... Good to know it's possible but now I'm grinding it testing and I have to wonder.... how hard is it? LoL Pita so far.... or am I Way off and you did it some other way?
Take those FEW 5% HCI w/+10 Stam pieces, as long as there's no other mods. You imbue the Mana Inc 8, MR 2, LMC 8. Are you trying to get those mods without imbuing, or am I misunderstanding your post?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria

My bone tunic you mean. Yes its extremely hard to get and can cost you 500m in horned kits to make although you can get lucky... gotta love the RNG in UO. You reforge haste + random name andget SI 10 Hci 5 and imbue it up

Reactions: Dantes

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
Take those FEW 5% HCI w/+10 Stam pieces, as long as there's no other mods. You imbue the Mana Inc 8, MR 2, LMC 8. Are you trying to get those mods without imbuing, or am I misunderstanding your post?
The problem is reforging a si10 hci 5 piece... si 8 Hci 5 are easily done si 10 not so much

Reactions: Dantes

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
My bone tunic you mean. Yes its extremely hard to get and can cost you 500m in horned kits to make although you can get lucky... gotta love the RNG in UO. You reforge haste + random name andget SI 10 Hci 5 and imbue it up
Yeah... I read "Bone Armor" and somehow converted that to "Bone Arms" last night. I should have known better than to trust someone else unless I'd personally tested it. I had a guildmate telling me you HAVE to have POWERFUL Horned Haste (1 Selection) Reforges to get 5% HCI + 10 Stam... and well now I know better lol. My problem is I have 2 nice Legendary Jewels and neither has 20% HCI so I'm into it for --- 2 --- 5% HCI pieces or --- 1 --- 10% HCI Woodland piece... Ah well still sorting through options..

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 26, 2008
Yeah... I read "Bone Armor" and somehow converted that to "Bone Arms" last night. I should have known better than to trust someone else unless I'd personally tested it. I had a guildmate telling me you HAVE to have POWERFUL Horned Haste (1 Selection) Reforges to get 5% HCI + 10 Stam... and well now I know better lol. My problem is I have 2 nice Legendary Jewels and neither has 20% HCI so I'm into it for --- 2 --- 5% HCI pieces or --- 1 --- 10% HCI Woodland piece... Ah well still sorting through options..

I just made some studed armour pieces using spined runic sewing kit did power of slaughter. You will get 4 or 5 HCI then I imbue what i want this is a cheap way to get HCI and then you get the benifit of the extra 3 LMC bonus. I imbued 8 stam 8 mana 8LMC and then I added 20 LRC on the two pieces I made. But you could do MR, HP etc etc or one higher resist. Although I am with 8 stam rather then 10 stam its a quick cheap way to get some decent mods on your armour. I just replaced all of my woodland pieces wtih studded some of these have 10 HCI on them. I may use them at a latter time but I like LMC with studded which is now 53 LMC. My HCI is either 30 or 35 depending on what armour I wear and my ring and bracelet has no HCI on them. Also with bushido and devine fury that raises HCI from 30 to 45 for as long as the spell is in affect.

Soul you have patiance to make those pieces, I just played around with one horned runic sewing kit and did get a 10 stamina on one but then had +2 dex and 15 reflect. Trying to get just certain mods must be a pain :).

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria

Well yeah sorry didn't mention Powerful, both do work though, both are a pain in the ass to get though lol, but yes Powerful or Non + Haste, then you hope for the random vicious name to pop on with the haste and get a basic SI 10 HCI 5... without other crap it can be a pain

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Well yeah sorry didn't mention Powerful, both do work though, both are a pain in the ass to get though lol, but yes Powerful or Non + Haste, then you hope for the random vicious name to pop on with the haste and get a basic SI 10 HCI 5... without other crap it can be a pain
"it can be a pain"..... lol no kidding.... I spent a few hours on TC recently and burned over 1000 attempts at POWERFUL + Horned + Haste.... and I did get 5% HCI + 10 stam.. but always with an unwanted Mod. I'm currently 600+ attempts into the same thing with NO Powerful with ZERO pieces that can be imbued into what you ended up with ... Bleh!

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
"it can be a pain"..... lol no kidding.... I spent a few hours on TC recently and burned over 1000 attempts at POWERFUL + Horned + Haste.... and I did get 5% HCI + 10 stam.. but always with an unwanted Mod. I'm currently 600+ attempts into the same thing with NO Powerful with ZERO pieces that can be imbued into what you ended up with ... Bleh!
Hehe yeah people that normally get it our extremely lucky. I've mad 2-3 in the past, and they without a doubt costed me 500-1bill in horned runics. You'd probably have the same chance now as getting some sexy Epic legendary with it.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
Its a nice chest piece, but mana regen is a bit low. And Imbues? I just dont know. learn to reforge like the pros and get one like this:
sick gloves.png
edit: these gloves are fake

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
Its a nice chest piece, but mana regen is a bit low. And Imbues? I just dont know. learn to reforge like the pros and get one like this:
View attachment 29973
hah sexy :) is it photo shopped ? My friend refuses to believe it lol

"
If you choose one Name on a barbed kit and for the rest of the mods to be random

You will get 2+ mods from that name.

The name on the gloves is animated. the only animated mod being the stamina 10

I'd believe it if they said Mystic

Because it has 2+ mods from Mystic, MR, Mana, LMC " is what he stated :)

Last edited: