• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Honordays Archery Tournament

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PGoH invites everyone to join us at the Trinsic Barracks on Saturday October 9th at 8 pm eastern for our archery tournament. We ask that all competitors wear only regular clothing, not including robes, and to please remove jewelry before the tournament. Bows will be provided to all participants. There will be 5 rounds of shooting with a set score to beat at each round. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 shooters.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure to bring plenty of arrows!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*marks his calendar*
My archer (Gordon Ramsay) will do his very best to attend.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Event began on time at 8pm this evening. Eight citizens participated in this event where the goal was to score the most points in three shots.

Congratulations to the winner Aneirin... the most accurate of the contestants.

Thank you PGoH for hosting this successful event.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to at least GM archery so I don't keep losing so badly at these things.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need to at least GM archery so I don't keep losing so badly at these things.
Aye this is what I did. Although I reached Grand Master thinking it might be a good ranged attack while engaged in ship-to-ship fighting, but I did not get to really test it during the beta so we shall see. It certainly did not hurt last night.