• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

honor

fogbottom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I realize that gaining honor to the highest level is not easy.i have been honoring and k illing miasma for over 3 hrs and got just one gain. seems something is not right.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I realize that gaining honor to the highest level is not easy.i have been honoring and k illing miasma for over 3 hrs and got just one gain. seems something is not right.
Could be how you are killing it or your level of honor already achieved.

Using pets or range attacks can significantly reduce or negate the honor gain, once you get to a certain level you have to kill harder mobs to keep getting gains.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The only things I ever use to gain honor is Daemons and Succubus. Daemons will carry you almost all the way to Knight easily enough.. hit Succu's for the final two dots.

*edit*

Or Thrasher.. forgot about him. But ya gotta watch out for Coil and Abscess lol

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Succubus works great (for female characters).

The virtue gain I would like to see fixed would be Justice. The real murderers have long since used a Forged Royal Pardon, so people who are gaining Justice these days are doing so by abusing a character on a second account.
It's not worth another $10/month to me to be able to have Justice.
How to fix: killing any red-named thing would give a justice gain. Not fond of that because of people killing healers? Well, make the Mondain healers blue.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Succubus works great (for female characters).

The virtue gain I would like to see fixed would be Justice. The real murderers have long since used a Forged Royal Pardon, so people who are gaining Justice these days are doing so by abusing a character on a second account.
It's not worth another $10/month to me to be able to have Justice.
How to fix: killing any red-named thing would give a justice gain. Not fond of that because of people killing healers? Well, make the Mondain healers blue.
Make Justice gains from killing brigands (low), Pirate crew (medium), Executioners (medium), Raiders (high) and Pirates (high). Could even give low gains from the trade quest ambushers.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Heck, I am a fan of them finishing off the "drinkable" stuff that Draconi mentioned they were planning once Compassion Sage hit. Would love to have some "Honesty Sage"... that is the only Virtue I will never get to Knight unless I can drink myself there lol

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are you using to kill Miasma? Samp? Mage? Tamer? There should be no reason three hours at Miasma hasn't filled your honor if your a sampire. Thrashers are another good spot as well.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Balrons is dungeon Blackthorn get you to knight of honour in no time, even if you are playing with a tamer. Even faster at Fel Dungeon Blackthorn
But if you are playing a tamer and want to play it safe, Thrasher in Fel Blighted Grove is the way to go.