• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Honor Question

Riondil

Visitor
Hello all,

I have an issue with Honor.

Basically at the Virtue Circle it is grey ... so I can not target a monster.

The Virtue Icon from actions menu says that I have to activate through Virtue Menu first.

I am left clueless :) ... using EC.

Thanks in advance for tipps!

Riondil

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Grab the honour virtue icon in the actions/virtues and stick it into one of your bars, you should then be able to click it in the bar and get a target cursor you can use on the monster you want to honour, personally I put it into a macro with honour icon-wait for targ-target current.

Last edited:

Riondil

Visitor
Thank you for your reply.

Basically that is what I did ... when pressing that icon in the bar however it says "you have to activate at the virtue menu first".

For sure I am doing somehting wrong ... traying to make a picture later :)

Maybe I am using the wrong icon? (it's a greyish hand).

At my virtue circle all but one are grey btw.

Cheers, Riondil

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
you are pressing the virtues icon in the bar if the thing that's coming up is grey, press the "actions" button in that same bar, then a gump thing comes up, you need to go left or right in that till you find the word "virtues", in that list you will see the honour icon, drag that to your bar, then press that newly dragged icon in your bar to honour monsters.

The honour icon should look like a bright purple wine glass thing.

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okay, if you're in the EC, here's a reliable honor macro for a Tamer using a pet to gain honor. Yes, it seems overdone but I have found it to be the most reliable of the various ones I've tried.

It's Honor, Wait for Target, Target Nearest (or next) Enemy, Cursor Target Curent, All Stop, All Follow, Wait for Target, Cursor Target Last, All Follow, Wait for Target, Cursor Target Last, All Kill, Wait for Target, Cursor Target Last.

The dexer one is MUCH simpler.

Honor, Wait for Target, Target Next (or nearest) Enemy, Cursor Target Current, Attack Target.

Riondil

Visitor
Thank you all for your hints, also for the macro!

Basically what I did wrong, was trying to use the Honesty icon instead the Honor one :)

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for your hints, also for the macro!

Basically what I did wrong, was trying to use the Honesty icon instead the Honor one :)
As if none of us have ever done THAT before :p

I should add that some folks drop the nearest or next enemy part, preferring to designate targets themselves. It's all a matter of how you work it ;)

I should also add that the taming honor macro was the work of Llewen, a very skilled and knowledgeable tamer. My failed attempts to simplify it only showed me just how smart Llewen is :)