Honesty please? On blessed items...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
Ok, for over three years now I have been hearing rumors that certain items, like the "Ember leggingings" and what-not will no longer be blessed.

Well, three frigging years have passed. And yes. I DO play on Seige. I ask you...Is the leggings of embers and other such "account rewards" still blessed?

G

Nope. They are no longer blessed. If you own a pair of leggings or a sammy helm that was blessed you can turn them in for soul stone tokens.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Just wondering if anyone has any of the old 7ae tokens that they redeemed after they put in the 7ae traders. Can you get a SS token if you turn in the 7ae token, or if you redeem it for the leggings or helm can you get a SS token then?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
Interesting...so, even though I have 2 unopened boxes with 7th aniversary items, they will NOT be blessed on Seige?

Well, I thank you very, very, very much. I will NOT be redeeming them on the Seige shard.

Thank you.

S

Sir Ha-ward

... and since you are the fart guy I guess I should ask for some advice.... other day a co-worker trapped me in my office and ripped a good one on me and held the door shut from the outside, as I began clawing at the door like a dog does when hes wanting to go outside I began plotting revenge. What food or drink would supply me with the best of odors in which to return the favor? Thank you in advance for your assisance.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
Castor, you are wrong...I am an old fart in RL, and I have experimented on the most disgusting of diets to let loose the most foul of oder.

My friends, if you truly...honestly want to have the MOST nasty air to pass your "bottom side" then try this. I SWEAR you won't be dissapointed.

Eat a half rotten lemon. Almost rotten to the point that it is difficult to swallow down. Then drink at least 2 beers. The next day all living things around you will flea in complete terror. I swear to "all that is holy" it is my very, very, VERY best "fart-formula". Please...enjoy. You'll thank me later.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Hmmm....I quit drinking so the beers would be hard to do... would carbonated beverages suffice? If so , would it be the Dr. Pepper that the previous poster advised?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
Goron...I am "one of those" people that play on multiple shards.

As to the fart question...I have not tried the Dr.Pepper and rotten lemon. But I would bet that some non-alcoholic beer would suffice.

I know that I am disgusting...but I love to fart...no, I really do, honest. So, if you want a GREAT laugh, then try it, a half-rotten lemon and booze (or possibly non-alcoholic brew).

Lemme' know of your fart stories, I'd love to hear them.

J

Jason619

Eat a few hard boiled eggs and a good helping of steamed/boiled broccoli before you go to work. Drink a cola(pepsi,coke,etc) and hold in the the a-bomb you're about to drop on your coworker.

K

Kat SP

Hard boiled eggs and Pepsi! Eat and drink as much as you can of those 2 items. Be warned, however, that even if you are alone when you fart, there is a good possibility that you will melt your own skin and that your hair will disintegrate.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
Ok...please, PLEASE tell me where these "traders" are located for me to turn in my items for a soulstone. Please. I beg you.

J

Jason619

Luna, it says "Steve the 7th AE Trade in guy" <---not joking.

G

Your best best bet is to use the one in Brit, near the West bank. Be careful though. The token will be blessed but the "items" are not.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Castor, you are wrong...I am an old fart in RL, and I have experimented on the most disgusting of diets to let loose the most foul of oder.

My friends, if you truly...honestly want to have the MOST nasty air to pass your "bottom side" then try this. I SWEAR you won't be dissapointed.

Eat a half rotten lemon. Almost rotten to the point that it is difficult to swallow down. Then drink at least 2 beers. The next day all living things around you will flea in complete terror. I swear to "all that is holy" it is my very, very, VERY best "fart-formula". Please...enjoy. You'll thank me later.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to disagree I personally have found out that if you go to Burger King and order 2 King size orders of Onion Rings OMG.... the odor is just horrible

And also another thing you can do is gut a dear ... If anyone here has ever hunted then I should not have to explain this one

P

pikon198

i think no, if it turns out to be true though i really missed out and somone lied ot me, but i tihink Soul'ess tried a few months ago when he played and it didnt work...

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm....I quit drinking so the beers would be hard to do... would carbonated beverages suffice? If so , would it be the Dr. Pepper that the previous poster advised?

[/ QUOTE ]

Throw some eggs in too, those always help out.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
Ok, I just got back from Luna bank, and right next to the stable I found "him"

Not even 5 minutes old this photo was taken!!! (1-17-08'.....9:50pm, est)

G

About the only useful thing that can still be blessed (aside from the siege blessed item) is the ninja belt.

Of course, you can bless all kinds of shoes, cloaks, etc.

And the Sword of a Thousand Truth's remains blessed, of course.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
One question, before I do this. To anyone that has already done the trade-in...Does that dude give you a full soulstone or a fragment?

G

you even get to pick the color saidly for Shak blaze was not an option

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just wondering if anyone has any of the old 7ae tokens that they redeemed after they put in the 7ae traders. Can you get a SS token if you turn in the 7ae token, or if you redeem it for the leggings or helm can you get a SS token then?

[/ QUOTE ]
Prior to the trade in fix the 7th ani rewards stopped being blessed. Only the helms and legs claimed prior to this fix will reward you with SS tokens.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Prior to the trade in fix the 7th ani rewards stopped being blessed. Only the helms and legs claimed prior to this fix will reward you with SS tokens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my!

So....if your certain about that...then I MUST make sure not to claim the items.

2 questions...

1 - How hard is it to find a full soulstone token on Seige? I've never been able to find one for sale.

2 - When my 3rd year vet reward comes (which will be in about 4 months) can I claim a second red soulstone?

Thank you for the warning, I was about to claim the leggings and try turning them in to that guy.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
<blockquote><hr>

you do know that EA sells them now on their website right

[/ QUOTE ]

To my knowledge, you can only buy soulstone fragments. Not full ones. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, and if I am wrong...then please hook me up with a link (I suck at finding stuff like that).

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Eat some spicy indian food like curry, you'll have some really stinky farts, although some of them may be a little wet...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

you do know that EA sells them now on their website right

[/ QUOTE ]

To my knowledge, you can only buy soulstone fragments. Not full ones. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, and if I am wrong...then please hook me up with a link (I suck at finding stuff like that).

[/ QUOTE ]

$10 bucks for a full soulstone token on the uogamecodes site.

M

majorwoo

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I tested that back when they first brought them 7ae trader in. Because the old 7ae tokens stopped giving a blessed item a long time ago, the trader didn't recognize the item as a valid trade (since it was never blessed)

M

majorwoo

This seemed appropriate to post here in this thread.

For the full experience, try and read this out loud to a friend the first time you read it. By the end, you'll be laughing so hard your crying making reading it nearly impossible.

Texas Chili Cookoff

For those of you who have lived in Texas, you know how true this is. They actually have a Chili Cook-off about the time the Rodeo comes to town. It takes up a major portion of the parking lot at the Astrodome. The notes are from an inexperienced Chili taster named Frank, who was visiting Texas from the East Coast:

Frank: "Recently, I was honored to be selected as a judge at a chili cook-off. The Judge #3 called in sick at the last moment and I happened to be standing there at the judge's table asking for directions to the Budweiser truck, when the call came in. I was assured by the other two judges (Native Texans) that the chili wouldn't be all that spicy and, besides, they told me I could have free beer during the tasting, so I accepted."

Here are the scorecards from the event:

Chili # 1 (Mike's Maniac Mobster Monster Chili)
Judge # 1 -- A little too heavy on the tomato. Amusing kick.
Judge # 2 -- Nice, smooth tomato flavor. Very mild.
Judge # 3 -- (Frank) Holy crap , what the hell is this stuff? You could remove dried paint from your driveway. Took me two beers to put the flames out. I hope that's the worst one. These Texans are crazy.

Chili # 2 (Arthur's Afterburner Chili)
Judge # 1 -- Smoky, with a hint of pork. Slight jalapeno tang.
Judge # 2 -- Exciting BBQ flavor, needs more peppers to be taken
Judge # 3 -- Keep this out of the reach of children. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to taste besides pain. I had to wave off two people who wanted to give me the Heimlich maneuver. They had to rush in more beer when they saw the look on my face.

Chili # 3 (Fred's Famous Burn Down the Barn Chili)
Judge # 1 -- Excellent firehouse chili. Great kick. Needs more beans.
Judge # 2 -- A bean less chili, a bit salty, good use of peppers.
Judge # 3 -- Call the EPA. I've located a uranium spill. My nose feels like I have been snorting Drano. Everyone knows the routine by now. Get me more beer before I ignite. Barmaid pounded me on the back, now my backbone is in the front part of my chest. I'm getting crap-faced from all of the beer.

Chili # 4 (Bubba's Black Magic)
Judge # 1 -- Black bean chili with almost no spice. Disappointing.
Judge # 2 -- Hint of lime in the black beans. Good side dish for fish or other mild foods, not much of a chili.
Judge # 3 -- I felt something scraping across my tongue, but was unable to taste it. Is it possible to burn out taste buds? Sally, the barmaid, was standing behind me with fresh refills. That 300-lb. woman is starting to look HOT... just like this nuclear waste I'm eating! Is chili an aphrodisiac?

Chili # 5 (Linda's Legal Lip Remover)
Judge # 1 -- Meaty, strong chili. Cayenne peppers freshly ground, adding considerable kick. Very impressive.
Judge # 2 -- Chili using shredded beef, could use more tomato. Must admit the cayenne peppers make a strong statement.
Judge # 3 -- My ears are ringing, sweat is pouring off my forehead and I can no longer focus my eyes. I farted and four people behind me needed paramedics. The contestant seemed offended when I told her that her chili had given me brain damage. Sally saved my tongue from bleeding by pouring beer directly on it from the pitcher. I wonder if I'm burning my lips off. It really pisses me off that the other judges asked me to stop screaming. Screw those rednecks.

Chili # 6 (Vera's Very Vegetarian Variety)
Judge # 1 -- Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chili. Good balance of spices and peppers.
Judge # 2 -- The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers, onions, and garlic. Superb.
Judge #3-- I [censored] myself when I farted and I'm worried it will eat through the chair. No one seems inclined to stand behind me except Sally. She must be kinkier than I thought. Can't feel my lips anymore. I need to wipe my butt with a snow cone.

Chili # 7 (Susan's Screaming Sensation Chili)
Judge # 1 -- A mediocre chili with too much reliance on canned peppers.
Judge # 2 -- Ho hum, tastes as if the chef literally threw in a can of chili peppers at the last moment. I should take note that I am worried about Judge #3. He appears to be in a bit of distress as he is cursing uncontrollably.
Judge # 3 -- You could put a grenade in my mouth, pull the pin, and I wouldn't feel a thing. I've lost sight in one eye, and the world sounds like it is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with chili, which slid unnoticed out of my mouth. My pants are full of lava-like crap to match my shirt. At least during the autopsy, they'll know what killed me. I've decided to stop breathing, it's too painful. Screw it; I'm not getting any oxygen anyway. If I need air, I'll just suck it in through the 4-inch hole in my stomach.

Chili # 8 (Tommy's Toe-Nail Curling Chili)
Judge # 1 -- The perfect ending, this is a nice blend chili. Not too bold but spicy enough to declare its existence.
Judge # 2 -- This final entry is a good, balanced chili. Neither mild nor hot. Sorry to see that most of it was lost when Judge # 3 passed out, fell over and pulled the chili pot down on top of himself. Not sure if he's going to make it. Poor dude, wonder how he'd have reacted to really hot chili?