• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holy Smeg, i placed a 18x18 :D now what?

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hah! just placed a 18x18!

i noticed since i´ve been back for 3 weeks that places are available more easily, but this is really cool.

now to decide to live there or sell it.

what do you guys think they go for? there´s no spawn, it´s in Trammel, somewhere up north east, I guess on your way to Vesper if you got lost. Just one tile overlap from the one neighbour, and thatll be gone once there is a wall and a roof.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grats!
I´d keep it if I were you. Having a max storage home with max space to customize is allways nice!
I think 18*18´s go for maybe 2-3 mils, if it´s a normal spot.

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oof,

if that's the price i'll definitely keep it.

allthough my stuff fits into an 8 x 8 easily, and that's before spring cleaning :D but it would be nice to decorate.

thanks!

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye!
Customizing homes is awesome, and even more if you have a lot of space for that. The more tiles, the more possibilities!

Enjoy your new home, and trust me, collecting things in this game happens faster than most think ;)