• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Trading Want Chesapeake

• Thread starter ShyraFrostdrake
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

ShyraFrostdrake

Hello Folks!

I have 10-12 on every shard but Origin (none there) and 2 each on Siege and Mugen. Want to trade for Chesapeake. I've been on the reliable list in the past, but don't seem to be on the newest one - need your help to fix that. ^_^

I'm usually on in the evenings 8-11 Eastern, or most of the weekend. Reach me by ICQ at 1376-5651 (Name=Nobody).

I prefer to do 1-1 but if you're on the good traders list or you want to go first, we can do account for account (5-5 or 6-5 or 6-7 whatever). Trades for Siege and Mugen are account-account, safe trader or you go first, so 5-7 on Ches for 1 on those shards.

See the list below for what I have where:

Legends 10
Atlantic 11
Lake Superior 0 --> 13 traded to Kristy 261-139-258 Thanks!
Great Lakes 11
Catskills 11
Siege 2
Origin 0
Pacific 11
Sonoma 0 --> 11 traded to Addax 1209-6276 Thanks!
Lake Austin 10
Baja 11
Napa Valley 10
Drachenfels 10
Europa 10
Oceania 10
Mugen 2
Wakoku 10
Hokuto 10
Formosa 11
Izumo 10
Mizuho 10