• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Home Deco Contest Winners 2009

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From whimsical to traditional this years entries brought joy to all with the variety of styles, and after hours of discussion and reviewing the entries the Whispering Rose Radio judges delivered the following award message with a twinkle in their eyes.... and a reminder that the following homes will each receive 2 Million in gold for their fantastic entry!

MOST OUTSTANDING HOLIDAY HOME 2009 ... goes to Owner Darkstar for her Home Sweet Home design...

SPIRIT of the SEASON AWARD ... goes to Owner Geisha ....

MOST CREATIVE AWARD ... goes to Amber Shadowfox for her Chipmunk Mafia Winter Wonderland Manor ...

BEST DISPLAYS AWARD ... goes to Ockie (one must see it to behold the different displays) ...

FEEL the MAGIC AWARD ... goes to YingYing for his magical home ...

TOUCH the MAGIC AWARD ... to Elf Sandy for her warm and welcoming Holiday ABODE ...

RUDOLPH's FAVORITE PICK AWARD .... to Hera & Veskara for their Magical Winter Wonderland featuring Rudy himself!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR SONOMA!!

T

ThraximusZog

Queen Mum, I don't mean to sound rude or anything because we have both known each other forever and you know how I am..BUT.....

Why are you allowed to post contests and events for your guild and my guild cannot? Do you slip the Mods cookies as bribes? :p

Btw hope you had a fun Xmas

T

ThraximusZog

Really......how much rl money you want to bet it will get locked or removed? Lets face it..some peeps just don't know how ta party!!!!!!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You and I both know that all of the threads you start that get removed are removed for good reason.