• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday bells and candy?

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do you turn these in at? Or are they not taking them yet?

Thanks.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not turn-ins yet, though I believe the gengerbread house deeds can be turned in.

T

T_Amon_from_work

Where do you turn these in at? Or are they not taking them yet?

Thanks.
N of W Brit bank is a collextor. He will take them and give the tickets. I turned in a boatload of holiday stuff just the other night.

T

T_Amon_from_work

Not turn-ins yet, though I believe the gengerbread house deeds can be turned in.
Nope ... I turned in candy, recipe scrolls, holiday cards just the other night. I am not turning in the gingerbread houses. they're neat!

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long are these turn-ins expected to go on? Is there supposed to be another phase?

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't have enough to turn in to get anything yet. But I would like to get rid of some of the junk I have (mostly holiday stuff, really, with some t-maps and fishing stuff) without just throwing it in the trash.

T

T_Amon_from_work

I wouldn't have enough to turn in to get anything yet. But I would like to get rid of some of the junk I have (mostly holiday stuff, really, with some t-maps and fishing stuff) without just throwing it in the trash.
Anything you turned for Phase I also counts towards things ... and even now Popwer, Mystic, Vanq items have some points w/Onoe the Soldier.

D

Deb

Nope ... I turned in candy, recipe scrolls, holiday cards just the other night. I am not turning in the gingerbread houses. they're neat!
Which recipe scrolls did he accept from you? I tried the gingerbread recipes
and no luck on them.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you still redeem the phase one prizes? I won't mind turning my stuff in, if I can get something for them, even if it's a cheesy shirt or three. :p

T

T_Amon_from_work

Which recipe scrolls did he accept from you? I tried the gingerbread recipes
and no luck on them.
Whatever recipes that were in the holiday stockings .. Gingerbread cookies? <shrug>

Reinzeld - yes. See Onoe the soldier in the S. tower of the castle gate in Brit or any of the other P52 locations. Links below.

Pub 52 (Phase 1)
Pub 53 (Phase II)