• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Hole & (VoiD) BOTH SOLD

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BOTH SOLD
Blood Donations (Void) (Full Vials) (1) Unique Mesanna event item and also server birth Hole. The hole will teleport you to Navery if you have it placed in a house in Tem Mur. If in Tram or Fel it will teleort you outside Yew. Not sure about Tok. Items located on Pac right now. WIll take gold on Atl or Pac. Not really sure about todays rares market to give em a set price but if I get a offer I like its yours.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

Re: Hole & (VoiD) Blood Donations

I'll start with 500m for the Hole.

Oh and if it helps/deter any others, it would go in the Atlantic Warden of the Abyss house for easier Navrey access =)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

where is your musuem at these days

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

where is your musuem at these days
A shell of its original self. Located on Pac in New Magencia right buy that black sparkling thing in road

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ill answer private messages as soon as I can. Keep getting error message when I go to open.

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran

i have been getting errors while trying to contact you via PM. Anyway, I just want to offer a trade for the HOLE. my icq 376222584.

N

Nikari666

I bid 600 for the hole

Regards

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

BLOOD DONATIONS SOLD thank you

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Gunga couldnt stand being away from me.

Ill bid 700 for the hole

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ok well I have been kinda stalling to see what Lotr had for trade but haven't heard back from him so i am just gonna throw a buyout on this of 1 bill. Wont sell for less as it is the single coolest rare in game because of its usefulness as well. Thanks

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran

Sorry for all the delay I had caused. I had an arguement with my wife after she knew I want to trade for new item in game. I had promised to cut down on that.

I guess I will have to pass on this item, very very sorry.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Icqd you about the hole