• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hogwarts or custom castle

A

Annienox

There used to be a "Hogwarts" in Baja. Sadly it fell. I am wondering if anyone has any pics of it or any other houses in this fashion that they would be willing to share. I am on Legends and have a bare plot waiting for me to find some pics to show to the man that is going to build the house for me. Thanks for your time!

A

Annienox

Come on someone has to have seen something and taken a pic of it!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrm, arlon made a cute school type setting a few years ago for a Halloween contest, not sure if there are pics around of it or not. I can go bug oriana and see.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The School of Demented Pleasures still stands in Zento, on the North Western corner. As for the Hogwarts, sorry I remember it but no pics.

A

Annienox

That one is cool. Not exactly what im lookin for but thanks. The one hogwarts I did see was in baja but it fell :(
and of course I didnt take a pic of it ooooo nnnnoooo

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know the lady who had that school on Baja. She transferred to Atl. I will ty and get ahold of her and see if she has any pics of it or will talk to you :D