• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ho, All.

H

huskiblu

Well, I recently re-subbed and decided to make a new home on Catskills. I been off and on playing quite a few years, and in an effort to save money, just used an old account to re-sub and get the expansion.

Used to be Kahgani on Pacific and Napa Valley, then Huskiblu on Pacific. I just hope people are still around, granted, didn't do much socializing but would like to change that this time around.

Also used to be a Stratics news reporter back in the day. So, I know my way around. I hope to eventually join a guild, meet new friends, and find a plot of land to call my own.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Catskills pal. There are many guilds here and plenty of drama... if your into that kind of thing.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome! You made a fine choice in shards. I think I saw you run by the shop a few times.

H

huskiblu

Well, lame start thus far...

I am still working on getting the chat filters to look right, well, I didn't have the general say stuff in my log, just a bubble. So I missed someone talking to me. I saw it at the last moment, chased him down, and he said "too little, too late".

Gee, I did say I was returning, so not used to the new client.

Anyways, hi Jardis. :( Sorry.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The old client is still around, but then if your into pvp the new client seems to be faster....

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a recently reactivated player as well, but if you need anything, hollar. :) ICQ 608083009