• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hmmm - where did everyone go after the Fire Dungeon?

• Thread starter Zanthes[EcZ]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

Zanthes[EcZ]

Hi Hi!!

Where did everyone wander off to after the Fire Dungeon? Quite a few of us waited around the Inn and at the Brit Bank/Castle - no one was around... :bored:

Zanthes

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed the event, but I'm hearing the same thing. No one knew where to go after its conclusion.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know Mama Faith either checked the Inn or the EM office, or maybe even both...or it may have been Pros who checked the EM office...
But no one even knew if the event ended or not. I for one never even saw the general but apparently I was standing right next to him! Then died as well while trying to save a friend from death.

After a while we all left and then I logged. But wanted to say Thanks to Pallando for the event!

Also...I am pretty ashamed of some players, I died a few times and no one was even bothering to res myself or even Pros when she died or the MANY others who died as well. WTF was up with that?
I even called someone a female product (ending with the word "bag") cause they completely ignored me and since I was on Asimov....I know dang well they heard me since Asi has spirit speak he doesnt say "ooO ooOOo"

And word to the blinkin' wise....when you get ressed STAY THE F'N STILL!!!!!!!! Why on earth would you get ressed and run BACK into the fight in a death robe?! Ask for an invis, put your blinkin' stuff back on and THEN go to your body. I mean REALLY!! you have ZERO HP and a death robe...how long do you think you're going to last?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What conclusion? Everybody HRH Liz talked to after everyone left Fire Dungon had no clue what was up or where to go. Checked Brit bank, EM Office, Serp's Inn and even went back down into Fire. Did we do what was needed? Event started out great, but the ending had, wait was there an ending?

C

Cymidei Fier

Good event last night! I took about 800 pictures. I will post the better ones when I get home from work. I found a primitive trinket on a slain gargoyle that I am sure will be of interest to the Purity League. Queen Dawn gave quite a speech too.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did check the Broken Arrow and the castle to see if there was a post battle meeting but didn't find anything. A lot of us were ready to call it a night since it was a later event so that was OK.

I cringed when reading that Asimov and Pros were finding it hard to get rez'd. I was trying to scan the battlefield to watch for grey robed players but there were times there were so many, my eyes started going buggy. It wasn't long and I was seeing greyscreen too. *LOL* Overall, it was a fun battle and a great way to get some frustrations out after spending the day doing taxes for family. Thank you EM Pallando. *curtsy*

Z

Zanthes[EcZ]

Thanks for all the replies!

And yea - it was a blast. Some of those monsters were just plain nasty - and persistent. THANKS TO THE EMS! I am sure we all had fun. :thumbup:

And I do not feel as lost now, since we all were apparently confused at the ending.

Zanthes

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Hi!!

Where did everyone wander off to after the Fire Dungeon? Quite a few of us waited around the Inn and at the Brit Bank/Castle - no one was around... :bored:

Zanthes
From what I could gather some went to the Brit bank, some to the Inn, some went the Throne Room, some to the the EM Hall, some hung out side the dungeon and some went wee wee wee all the way home!

Sorry, I know, its bad. :lame:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I could gather some went to the Brit bank, some to the Inn, some went the Throne Room, some to the the EM Hall, some hung out side the dungeon and some went wee wee wee all the way home!

Sorry, I know, its bad. :lame:
*LOL* I think a LOT of people did that after sitting at a computer for about 2 hours with no chance of a break. Those battles are hard on the kidneys!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehehe...Not at all. I'm the one who makes 9 hour car trips, stops once and that's only because I need to gas up the car. :thumbup: Now, off my bladder and back to the thread. *wink*

C

Chango of Baja

I loved the battle but as with most, i was disappointed with the ending but *shrug*