• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hmm...

• Thread starter Tichondrius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tichondrius

Am I just not looking in the right place or has EA done away with having bulk resources on vendors. (such as black scrolls and regs.)

G

greatpumpkinator

Am I just not looking in the right place or has EA done away with having bulk resources on vendors. (such as black scrolls and regs.)
Bulk resources are getting harder to come by with the random resource changes. No one seems to be mining/lumberjacking/hide gathering...and the ones that do...seem to be keeping them for themselves.

You can still put them on vendors...but the prices have skyrocketed...and there are few places to get bulk resources at this point.

T

Tichondrius

Well alright, thats going to make getting to grand master inscription from 0 somewhat more difficult. Thanks for your post though!

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greatpumpkinator is correct about the resources that need skill to gather (ingots, wood, leather), they are harder to come by in bulk.

However, this should not discourage you fro scrolls and reagents. Those resources only require you to go from shop to shop. Any Mage NPC should sell you scrolls and reagents. Any Scribe NPC should sell you scrolls. Their locations have not changed. I supply you with a rune book to several mage shops, if you would like (reply here).

Stayin Alive,

BG

T

Tichondrius

Ahhh thanks guys! You're right I won't be discouraged. I can get my pack horse and make some rounds. I'm looking for like 10,000 or so scrolls for now. I plan on making a giant rune library for everyone to use in my house in malas. We'll see though. Thats a lot of work hehe.