• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hm... I could swear that my hounds were tracking it here a moment ago....*hears a deep growl behind him* ahh

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
There it is, my baby fox!! Did the blood hounds scare you much?

Gotta admit, you gave me the hardest time to level up. Damn alive, I thought the unicorn sucked oodles when trying to level her up on the Allosaurus, but just couldn't help staying alive when it was your turn. And what is the dealio with your rage ability...you took aggro over most of my other hard hitting pet, haha.

Swear to God, I give you loads of hp and def, and you can tank till the cows come home, and I don't have to worry about mobs switching aggro on me...you sure know how to generate them taunts lol.

I speak of none other but the rage induced, hyper active, fun loving, play-shift comedian and actor: The Bake Kitsune!

Trust me, it was a nightmare (no pun intended) to get this sucker to level up, but I did it!! :mad:.

Here are the pre-stats (yes, yes, I know it is a legacy Bakie, something tells me, I am more than happy for that):

1620003167330.png 1620003204425.png 1620003227821.png

Now this is one I tossed back and forth on it a lot. I am trying to keep the lore of what a Bake Kitsune is, and make sure he is still useable, lol.

I wanted to move to spellweaving and/or mysticism, but I needed the points, so I made it magery mastery. Course he already came with 83% fire resist, so that messed up my resist area :(.

Here are the changes:

1620003909667.png 1620003992562.png 1620004153209.png 1620004175444.png 1620004203835.png

Well my fox now has some bite woot woot! Would be fun to play him now...I am going to get revenge on that Allosaurus and kick his butt with my foxy-loxy, lol.

-Okesha

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yikes I hope that one had some crap resists. Those are not easy to find with high intensity. Poor PP fox...

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ahmadi, please please dont touch your prepatch pets without consulting the great repository of testing that has been done prior.
You are delegating your pets to at best gimmicky use with this mix and match of skills.

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
^v^, seems I am meant to be a cookie cutter after all, I was wondering how long I am to stick out, before someone tries to hammer me in?

Chillax folks, I have no more prepatch pets, now the regular ones that spawn normally is all I have left. Now I have pets that I can learn from me and skills that I can try out. Woot. See you soon.

-Okesha

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
^v^, seems I am meant to be a cookie cutter after all, I was wondering how long I am to stick out, before someone tries to hammer me in?

Chillax folks, I have no more prepatch pets, now the regular ones that spawn normally is all I have left. Now I have pets that I can learn from me and skills that I can try out. Woot. See you soon.

-Okesha
A high intensity bake is one of the few pets that can get some nice different builds and be killers. But to do heavy damage chivalry must be involved.

We also would like the other magics to catch up.

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
@ Pawain: Hmm..never looked at him having high potential cause Bake Kitsune normally was not a normal high end 2 slot’er pre-animal taming system. I mean the Nightmare always were the to-go pet back then, so...even with the new system, I agree that the Bake, like most underused pet, have seen some revived hope.

But, I would doubt anyone who had a 2 slot nightmare or a 2 slot Bake, would opt for the bake over the nightmare with the new system in place. Heck, even a 2 lot unicorn is better, cause of the rideable feature.

On the other hand, it many have not be something I have seen yet. Pawain your advice is as always solid, good, enlightening, and I am very happy to receive constructive and useful criticism and feedback, if it can help me grow and learn.

Thanks Pawain.