• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hitching Posts

S

Shotgun

I am looking for some info about hitching posts and i figured this would be the best place to find out. i know the catskills folk are the most helpful and usually have the answers or can point you in a direction to find the answers.

i know the hitching posts takes philips wooden steed, resolves bridle, and rope to make but for the life of me i cant remember where to get resolves bridle and the rope from. i know the steed is a minor arty you get from ilsh.

is the rope a stealable? and where do resolves bridle come from?

any help will be appreciated

TY

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The rope also drops on Leviathans which are summoned with the white nets. I think every Leviathan drops two ropes if I remember right.

S

Shotgun

well after further checking i was coming back to edit my post to ask about the animal pheromone but i see Anne and Black Sun have already supplied me with the info i need :)

Looks like Ashlen and i have some work to do and some new stuff to kill since i have never seen a fire rabbit yet hehe

thx for the quick replies!

A

Ashlen

OMG this sounds like as much fun as a getting ganked at
a champ spawn :cursing: just as your champ is dropping.

I cant wait....... :wall:

wow thanks B_S and Anne you two are great
you got any extras laying around since you know how to
make them and have all the knowlege :D

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron

you got any extras laying around since you know how to
make them and have all the knowlege :D
Since I'd rather poke my eyes out with a dull knife than try for the pheremones, the answer would be..............NO. LOL I made ONE.

Don't get me wrong, the fire rabbits aren't hard to kill and spawn pretty fast. Just took me FOREVER to get one to drop the dang pheremone thingies.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never made one, and have no ingredients for one either.
Maybe one day I'll take an adventure to get the stuff. But not today.