• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Historic Napa Home for Sale

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Please PM me with offers.

I am looking for a serious buyer who understands the significane of this building to the Napa Shard.

#1 condition of the sale is that you agree to leave the current design as is
#2 condition is that the house stays public and open to everyone. (unless of course you feel the need to ban someone which is your right)

I am in no rush to sell this and will be looking specifically for the right situation which will impact the Napa Shard in the right way.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could you explain the historical importance of this building. A seer building on myth I can understand but this looks like a Luna plot to me, a untrained eye.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you explain the historical importance of this building. A seer building on myth I can understand but this looks like a Luna plot to me, a untrained eye.
This house has been the same design since day one of luna, it was the first place with pubic runebooks in luna. Many people use the books locked down there, the house belonged to an old time napa player who quit like two years ago, he gave the house away. All he asked when he quit was that the house remained open to anyone who needed to use his runebooks. It has so far remained the same.

Tom

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I have a few solid offers on this historic house and I am hoping to wrap this up this evening. Please pm me with your Particular offer before 8pm this evening for consideration.

D

Deb

This house has been the same design since day one of luna, it was the first place with pubic runebooks in luna. Many people use the books locked down there, the house belonged to an old time napa player who quit like two years ago, he gave the house away. All he asked when he quit was that the house remained open to anyone who needed to use his runebooks. It has so far remained the same.

Tom
And before that it belonged to a member in LRON, she has long since quit also.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Under five hours left

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
My honor is to award this house to Tom the Builder. The only one with an acceptable offer.

That bid has nothing to do with cash, gold or property. The nature of this house is that it is truely never to be bought or sold. It is a part of the Heritage of the shard of Napa. Some things are just priceless.

The Only acceptable offer for this location is what Tom has already offered to give.

"You know it wont be changed if I'm the owner, I will also add my entire set of runebooks to it, and I have alot of them (I would bet that I have more then any other person on the shard). Anyhow it's your choice of who you think will keep this opened to the people of napa. "

Tom will be a good steward of this house for the people of Napa. I am pleased to be able to pass it on as is it's heritage to the next caretaker.

Please everyone welcome Tom the Builder, The new owner of the Napa Community Center

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Tom
Yep back when Luna was going through puberty and got its first pubic runebooks! :)

Had to laugh... Grats Tom!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Glad to see that it's ended well.
Of Course it did :thumbup1:

Home has been handed over. Thank you Everyone I am very confident that the home is in excellent hands.

F

five oclock

Well first off congrats Tom! :D Nabin says you have good hands but I think you have Big thumbs :p

second is to Nabin..Sense you sold this house...does that mean my bar tab is now clean? Since it has a new owner? :D

Congrats again Tom :D

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well first off congrats Tom! :D Nabin says you have good hands but I think you have Big thumbs :p

second is to Nabin..Sense you sold this house...does that mean my bar tab is now clean? Since it has a new owner? :D

Congrats again Tom :D
Oh yeah your Bar tab is settled Tom refused to take the place with such a huge tab waiting to be collected.

Tell ya what why don't you come visit my place on Pacific and we will start a whole new one together :shots:

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Nabin,

The house will remain the same. When I took the house over I condeemed my fel castle. I have just given it away to a friend and long time napa pvp'er. You will have to go visit it yourself to see who it belongs too. If your lucky you will return alive, but chances are you will recieve a new robe as a gift.

Tom

M

Millie

Good Deal Tom. Just please don't sneak up on me in my castle.. It scares the bejeebsies out of me!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
lol, the castle is in your spot just in fel. It is a sweet area for a castle.
lol I noticed that. It sure would be cool to set up mirror images in both Fel and Tram. I always wanted to do that somewhere and then just let people figure it out on their own.