• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiring a Home Designer

S

Severus

I need someone to decorate my Castle in Felucca Trinsic Swamp. Will pay 1 mil hourly.

I need someone who can make:

Tables/Chairs
Wooden Furniture
Flowers
House Decor Items

Let me know if you are interested.

E

Evilminion

Oooo! I'll be happy to do it, at no charge except for materials. :danceb: Decorating is my favorite thing to do in the game.

If you'd like to see reference work, PM me. I've done a variety of castles and homes before, and some of them are public. :D Basically, you tell me what sort of theme you want, if any, place all items that you definitely want featured in a box (or as many boxes as necessary), and I'll fill in the rest.

Just let me know if you're interested!

T

T_Amon_from_work

I need someone to decorate my Castle in Felucca Trinsic Swamp. Will pay 1 mil hourly.

I need someone who can make:

Tables/Chairs
Wooden Furniture
Flowers
House Decor Items

Let me know if you are interested.
Take Evil up on her offer! I've seen some of her work and it is awesome!