• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Highly Customized Castle for Sale

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
iam thinking about selling my very much customized Drachenfels Castle. The decoration will stay intact as possible (i will remove some rares/rewards). what cannot be seen on pictures are several vendors full of BODS (tailor and smith) and vendors full of giftboxes.

of course can some items be sold with the house but thats then final details, i am also willing to replace taken items with fitting other items to not ruin the overall decoration...

the keep spot left of the castle which can be seen in some pictues is free currently :)

a in person tour can be done also...

Price: 350m (I saw 2 Df Castle selling for 100m the Last 2 Months and 250m for 100 hours of custom and Deco is more than fair) of course I will considering Trades

picturs of the house:
Castle1.png
Castle2.png
Castle3.png
Castle4.png

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well you've inspired me to fill in the courtyard area on the upper floors. Other than I know what a pain doing that is lol

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Okay, got screenshots so I can dupe some of this lol. Not sure exactly when.....
what you dont see is that my ceiling is double so the floor view is not disturbed, when the ceiling is higher than a usual floor (around 20 ish) you would see the stone walls one floor up which looks like crap...

if someone wants to look around in the house just ping me (iam GMT+1 timezone wise)

i want to do a Museum kind of thingy and i need to free an account

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
what you dont see is that my ceiling is double so the floor view is not disturbed, when the ceiling is higher than a usual floor (around 20 ish) you would see the stone walls one floor up which looks like crap...

if someone wants to look around in the house just ping me (iam GMT+1 timezone wise)

I'm not following what you mean by doubled. Just the top floor/roof?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And this, ladies and gentlemen, separates the men from the boys.

F that. That's dedication Finley. I can't even imagine the number of hours you have in this thing.

PS: Want to come do my castle?
yeah but you dont want to do that... for my house i spend about 100ish hours from stone to deco....
i like doing houses very much, but this is another story....

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah but you dont want to do that... for my house i spend about 100ish hours from stone to deco....
i like doing houses very much, but this is another story....
Why don't you want to do it? Isn't the two layers what keeps the upper levels from showing in courtyard/open air areas?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Why don't you want to do it? Isn't the two layers what keeps the upper levels from showing in courtyard/open air areas?
yes it is, but you not only needed this in the grassy aread but also on the upper floor because the original height of the small walls around the middle and the tower roofs are higher than a full story.

why i dont want to do it? i did it per hand and it was with decoration somwhere between 70 and 100 hours from beginn to end. i wont do this for a fair amount of UO gold because i dont have the time...

its one thing to spent 5-10 hours on something but i dont work 100 hours in my evenings for basically free ;

i have now most likely also a ATL trammel keep for sale, also decorated...

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes it is, but you not only needed this in the grassy aread but also on the upper floor because the original height of the small walls around the middle and the tower roofs are higher than a full story.

why i dont want to do it? i did it per hand and it was with decoration somwhere between 70 and 100 hours from beginn to end. i wont do this for a fair amount of UO gold because i dont have the time...

its one thing to spent 5-10 hours on something but i dont work 100 hours in my evenings for basically free ;

i have now most likely also a ATL trammel keep for sale, also decorated...

I gotcha. We are on the same page. I thought you were refering to not wanting to do it as doing the 2 layers is a bad idea.

I am interested in the ATL Tram Keep!

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron

Looks awesome! In regards to the double ceilings, that's a lot of tiles - do you have any noticeable lag because of it?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had some offers which are basically Not considering any effort towards the customization. Therefore I do Not considering them.

My selling reasons are clear. I dont Play drachs anymore in regular Base so I have no need for a House.
But I am not in hurry to sell.

Of course iam aware of the shard and that no one will pay ne a real value reflecting the spent time iam Not an Idiot, but I know lots of ppl with many Accounts and I still have the Hope that there also some Deco enthusiasts among them even when they use it only for storage purpose.

I will add a price to the Main post

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
He added on extra floor n opened up more space. I've been there it's unreal. He should really tell the story on how he got all those stones extra lol

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I work for it. Nothing is given to me!

This game basically cost nothing to have the best of everything compaired to anything else in life. If I do anything it's 100% or don't do it at all. And I like to play with big boy toys lol no limitations

I also don't waste money on pointless thing to have a good time ... like most people do

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I work for it. Nothing is given to me!

This game basically cost nothing to have the best of everything compaired to anything else in life. If I do anything it's 100% or don't do it at all. And I like to play with big boy toys lol no limitations

I also don't waste money on pointless thing to have a good time ... like most people do
i like your style. we should do business irl.

Oller

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey finley,
ich hab zu dem castle mal ne frage.
um die mauern hochzuziehen, muss man ja erst fussboden ganz aussenrum verlegen, fussboden auf die wand quasi.
im prinzip kein problem, bis auf ein teil. die nordwest-ecke. da wo die treppe hochgeht.
das eck bekomme ich leicht hin (von aussen), und ab dem dritten teil geht es auch wieder.
wie zum henker hast du das zweite teil hinbekommen ? siehe bilder.
da ist von unten die scheiss treppe im weg
danke und gruss
oller
upload_2017-11-11_11-38-13.png

upload_2017-11-11_11-41-39.png

hat sich erledigt, cc machts möglich. danke trotzdem

Last edited: