• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] High seas staff

Korhov

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cargul's Handbook of the Undead SOLD
Cargul's Enchanted Sash SOLD
Rune Engraved Peg Leg 30 m

PM or ICQ 592589930

Attachments

P

Pain_

i wanna buy

Cargul's Handbook of the Undead
Cargul's Enchanted Sash

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
errrrr i think u mean 3m...and 3m tops ???? 30 sounds very high for something spawning like 12x every boss?....kinda guess thats still high already??? every time its summoined for every day form now....mmmm

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok....ok..... but i read that there is ''guaranteed'' loot drop of upto 12 arties for each time new boss is killed- thats upto 12 peole doing the mob!!!...... thats means theres gonna be a lotta of the new style arties around very quicky....

iam gonna wait a couple of weeks for sure....these items are def not gonna keep value like crimmys etc that are still hard to drop [end]

Fernadious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok....ok..... but i read that there is ''guaranteed'' loot drop of upto 12 arties for each time new boss is killed- thats upto 12 peole doing the mob!!!...... thats means theres gonna be a lotta of the new style arties around very quicky....

iam gonna wait a couple of weeks for sure....these items are def not gonna keep value like crimmys etc that are still hard to drop [end]
That's for the corgul arties, 2 books and sash :p

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

12 drops of the 3 mentioned artifacts in Felucca..but only 6 drops in Trammel. And every time I've tried to do a Corgul in Felucca the map has led to nothing but empty ocean.