• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High Seas and Sinking...Dragons?

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to firstly apologize for any inconvenience anyone experienced last night during the high seas adventure.

In the previous weeks in discussing this event I'd informed you this was something that's never been done in UO before, and it'd be new and exciting....I hope it at lived up to that expectation and you all enjoyed yourselves despite the losses some experienced.

There's an old saying in Scuba Diving that says you should never bring anything on a boat you aren't willing to lose, including your life. Having personally fell victim to this circumstance a couple times (bye bye $500 digital camera :(), UO luckily allows us some recourse that real life does not.

A backup of Chesapeake has been placed on TC1. If you experienced loss of a pet you may e-mail Mesanna at [email protected], she will verify existence of the pet on TC1 and then replace it on Chessy. If you experienced a revert of the name of the Harpoon, you may email me at [email protected] and I will verify its authenticity and replace it.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you at future EM events.

Stay Toon'd!

EM Dudley Lightfinger

T

Tancred RedStar

Sorry to hear it was such a discombobulation, but it was pushing the envelope and sometimes "things" can "happen" in those sorts of situations.

However, nonetheless, as the old saying goes, "Those Who Dare, Win!"