• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High end woods

G

Don't know if i'm doing something wrong here or not I've gm lumberjack a while back and I've gotten a little yew,bloodwood,and heartwood. And I do mean just a little. I've chop on thousands of trees and have never found frostwood, and don't find the other often. I know that they changed it to where its random on colors but this seems wrong. Any help would be great

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i haven't chopped a tree since that change ... to save myself the frustration you describe :-/

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

Don't know if i'm doing something wrong here or not I've gm lumberjack a while back and I've gotten a little yew,bloodwood,and heartwood. And I do mean just a little. I've chop on thousands of trees and have never found frostwood, and don't find the other often. I know that they changed it to where its random on colors but this seems wrong. Any help would be great

[/ QUOTE ]

If the resource changes are anything near what they are mining, then the only thing that actually changed is some of the old spots actually update now. I have found that when I go back to the same spot I can normally get the same ore over and over and over though. So, I would suggest trying the same trees that give you high end wood over and over until you are absolutely sure they are giving crap wood.