• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] High-End Whispering Roses

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are the rules:

1. Please do not edit your posts! All bids in an edited post are void.
2. All roses have a starting bid. There are no reserves beyond that.
3. These roses are from my personal collection and as such I hold them to a higher value. I understand if you don't agree with my prices, but I ask you to please keep the commentary out of the thread. Feel free to PM me your opinions.
4. All bids must be posted in this thread. No bids via PM/ICQ will be accepted.
5. No buyouts. (Sorry)
6. All roses can be viewed at Dragonstorm Manor in the red chest near entrance.
7. All roses have the prefix "A Whispering Rose from... " and are exactly as they are typed.
8 Standard 10 minute rule applies. The bids for an individual rose will continue until 10 minutes have passed without further bids. Roses with bids in the last ten minutes of auction are subject to the 10 minute timer. The forum timestamp is the auction clock.

Gold Accepted: On Atlantic (I may accept other shards, please check before bidding)
Ending Date/Time: Monday, Sept 9th at 8pm PST

Starting Bid 20 Million

1. Your Secret Love - 40m Dr. Angel
2. Your True Love - 45m Faeryl
3. My Heart - 50m Dr. Angel
4. Your Husband - 45m Longtooth
5. A Secret Love - 40m Dr. Angel
6. A Funeral Spray (Spray are flowers at a funeral. Perfect for a memorial) - 40m Aquarius
7. An Admirer - 20m Longtooths
8. A Friend - 20m Longtooths
9. Your Valentine - 20m Longtooths
10. A Good Friend - 20m Flutter

Starting Bid 10 Million

11. A Bug - 10m White Rabbit
12. The Lost Men - 10m Schatzi
13. Everyone - 10m Schatzi
14. The Deadly Hand - 10m Dregg
15. A Blood Element
16. The Brain - 30m Flutter
17. A Rabbit - 10m White Rabbit
18. Me - 10m Kahlan
19. Nightmare - 10m Dregg
20. The Chosen One - 10m Dregg

:grouphug: Thank you for looking! Good luck and happy bidding! :grouphug:

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
2. Your True Love 20M

16. The Brain 30M

Dr. Angel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I bid 40M each on the following:
1. Your Secret Love
2. Your True Love
3. My Heart
4. Your Husband
5. A Secret Love

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bids have been updated. I will be updating them once a day if needed.

Thank you again for your taking the time to look or bid!

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
7. An Admirer 20m
8. A Friend 20m
9. Your Valentine 20m

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Didn't know there were "high end" whispering roses. Maybe its time I go through the 100+ I have.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't know there were "high end" whispering roses. Maybe its time I go through the 100+ I have.
I encourage you to go through them! Roses can be worth a lot of gold if the names are appealing or mean something special to a player. I've been collecting roses since they were given out - over 10+ year. I've focused primarily on RP roses or these special types. A whispering rose from your husband will always be more appealing to more people than a whispering rose from R3gspank3r or Hank. If you have any questions, just PM me Leonidas. Good luck as you dig through your roses!

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I encourage you to go through them! Roses can be worth a lot of gold if the names are appealing or mean something special to a player. I've been collecting roses since they were given out - over 10+ year. I've focused primarily on RP roses or these special types. A whispering rose from your husband will always be more appealing to more people than a whispering rose from R3gspank3r or Hank. If you have any questions, just PM me Leonidas. Good luck as you dig through your roses!
Thanks for the insight Assia! Maybe I'll post my list after your done with your auction (I'll pm you a sneak peak beforehand to see if there are any your interested in) ;)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the insight Assia! Maybe I'll post my list after your done with your auction (I'll pm you a sneak peak beforehand to see if there are any your interested in) ;)
Thanks Leonidas and feel free to post your list now if you'd like - just not in my thread please. :p I know Alexander is looking for several roses and Schatzi and Kahlan are both crazy about roses and would love to nibble on your list.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bids have been updated again! This ends tonight!!

Remember, no bids via ICQ or PM please. All of them must be on this thread and no editing! Good luck to all the bidders!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction ends in about 3 1/2 hours. I'm happy to see these roses finding wonderful new homes!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to all the winners! Winning bids are as follows:

1. Your Secret Love - 40m Dr. Angel
2. Your True Love - 45m Faeryl
3. My Heart - 50m Dr. Angel
4. Your Husband - 45m Longtooth
5. A Secret Love - 40m Dr. Angel
6. A Funeral Spray (Spray are flowers at a funeral. Perfect for a memorial) - 40m Aquarius
7. An Admirer - 20m Longtooths
8. A Friend - 20m Longtooths
9. Your Valentine - 20m Longtooths
10. A Good Friend - 20m Flutter
11. A Bug - 10m White Rabbit
12. The Lost Men - 10m Schatzi
13. Everyone - 10m Schatzi
14. The Deadly Hand - 10m Dregg
15. A Blood Element - NOT SOLD
16. The Brain - 30m Flutter
17. A Rabbit - 10m White Rabbit
18. Me - 10m Kahlan
19. Nightmare - 10m Dregg
20. The Chosen One - 10m Dregg

Totals:
Dr Angel: 130m - Paid and Delivered!
Faeryl: 45m - Paid and Delivered!
Longtooth: 105m - Paid and Delivered!
Aquarius: 40m - Paid and Delivered!
Flutter: 50m - Paid and Delivered!
White Rabbit: 20m - Paid and Delivered!
Schatzi: 20m - Paid and Delivered!
Dregg: 30m - Paid and Delivered!
Kahlan - 10m - Paid and Delivered!

Please double check your total and let me know if there are any errors. My ICQ is 465-972-004 or you can PM me. If you do not get a response, please add me and then post/PM me your ICQ. Sometimes having boths sides on each other's list seems to help. I will be available for delivery for an hour or so this evening and then most of tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who bid. I will be posting another group of roses soon.

Last edited:

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you dear, for hookin me up with the flower so quickly. Smooth a quick transaction! ;)
Woot! :cheerleader: