• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor High End Mage Armor... (Paying Very Well Up To Bils)

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those sleeves were created when Damage Eater wasnt counted as a mod and you could double reforge a piece of armor if you only rolled Damage Eater...just an FYI, a beast piece of crafted armor tho

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With or without CF?
Casting Focus is Preferred but not a deal breaker.

The perfect pieces would be of course high moded Shame type armor, the pieces listed above in the link and the following.

15% Damage Eater
4 Hit Point Regeneration
4 Mana Regeneration
8-10 LMC
20-25 LRC

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It doesn't have lmc on it. But I just made a tunic that is pretty sweet and has everything else u are looking for just not the lmc.

15% Damage Eater
5 HP
3 HP Regen
3 Mana Regen
20 Lrc

11-9-5-4-6 Resists

It has a total of 735 intensity on it

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It doesn't have lmc on it. But I just made a tunic that is pretty sweet and has everything else u are looking for just not the lmc.

15% Damage Eater
5 HP
3 HP Regen
3 Mana Regen
20 Lrc

11-9-5-4-6 Resists

It has a total of 735 intensity on it
Not exactly what I'm looking for but it can be used. Gimme a price.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not even sure on a price to be honest.. I actually made a price check post for the tunic afew minutes before I saw your post.
I am open to offers on it

Krazak

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well = I am pretty sure I have the best suit you can make. 12 spell focus, 15 Ddamage, 15 fire, 15 cold, 15 energy, all 70s and corspe fire/poison proff, hpr 18, mrg 23, 80sih dci --

If you want I can let you take a look at in game.. I suck at mages - just made it becuase I can.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well = I am pretty sure I have the best suit you can make. 12 spell focus, 15 Ddamage, 15 fire, 15 cold, 15 energy, all 70s and corspe fire/poison proff, hpr 18, mrg 23, 80sih dci --

If you want I can let you take a look at in game.. I suck at mages - just made it becuase I can.
Heh... you do realize that 15% Damage Eater all would accomplish the same thing as the fire / cold / energy right? Im assumimg "15 Ddamage" was meant to be SDI? I do remember eater all being messed up though.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Few tips... If you're a pure mage 30 SDI is cap.

Damage Eater is capped at 18, If you're going to run Fire, Cold, Energy, or Kenetic Eater you need to have two 15% pieces making a total of 30% of that Eater for it to even work.

Defense Chance Increase is capped at 70%

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This my suit.

100% Lower Reagent Cost
30 Spell damage Increase
50 Enhance Potions
12% Casting Focus
25 Hit Point Increase
45% Defense Chance Increase
23 Mana Regen
09 Hit Point Regen
27% Damage Eater [Yes I know it's capped at 18%]

Last edited:

drclown

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
mith if u want uber pieces u can get back in contact with me. I still have 2-3 pieces like the ones I sold soulweaver. but just remember. them come with a pretty hefty price

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few pieces you're looking with damage eater. They have base resists but are already enhanced. :(