• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hide and Seek (Event)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday 8 January.

Find my hidden Character hidden in the world and get a reward.

- First meet Frarc at roof of West-Britain bank at 8:30pm CET so he can take notes of the people who will join.
- A bit before 9pm CET Frarc will leave, a chat channel named Hide and Seek will be open.
- In chat my hidden character will random ask someone to ask a question so they get clues to find him/her.
- Think carefull what question to ask. Questions that specific ask to the location will not be answered or answered in a silly way. :)
- Find my character and then ask him/her what he most desire. Then bring that item to him/her.

The first who bring the item i need gets a reward.
On this first Hide an Seek the Reward will be : The heart of the Lion dyed in Tokuno black.

1st Place price : Heart of the Lion dyed in Tokuno Black. http://www.uoguide.com/Heart_of_the_Lion
2nd Place price: Mystic Guard ( Shield, Gargoyles only.Stealable Arty from underword) http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=157604
3th Place price: 5 Natural Blue Dye (Selfmade dye from blue plants with total of 25 charges) http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=276

The item can be anything from a crafting item, to a thing you buy from a NPC or something you need to hunt for or just something that might be in your house. Like this the first person that find me might not be the one that wins. :)

Let me know if you interested in this event and if you can/will join.

If this event works the rewards in the future can even be more interesting, like Doom Arties,stealable artifacts, runics and whatever usefull things i can give away.

L

Legacyee

This sounds like fun :)
I definitely will try and be there
just to be sure ...9.00pm CET is 8.00pm GMT (or have I got it wrong again)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just to be sure ...9.00pm CET is 8.00pm GMT (or have I got it wrong again)
Yes thats right.

People who are late can still join the chat channel but could have lost some important clues.

*sidenote: The hiding place will not be in SA land so everyone can join.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added extra rewards for 2nd and 3th place. :) (See first post)

G

Godiva_DF

I posted your Event to the german board in my sig. I hope this is okay with you. I am sure plenty of people will attend :)

Thanks for your efforts

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted your Event to the german board in my sig. I hope this is okay with you. I am sure plenty of people will attend :)

Thanks for your efforts

Yes thats great. Everyone is welcome, german or english speaking. This could be the perfect bridge between us. Although i can understand german, writing in it is difficult.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to everyone who helped finding Belthazor! :)

-1st price Kyrgon Malcheton
-2nd price Mene'Tekel
-3th price Polopimpin

G

Godiva_DF

Report by Mene Tekel:

Following the call for help by the Guildleader of CAT, The New Frarc, I started my journey in the direction of Britain in the late hours of the evening. A couple of well-known figures of the drachenfelsian Sosaria hat already gathered at the newly redesigned Westbank - known names like Kyrgon Malcheton and Godiva, Legacyee and Polopimpin, but also some people unknown to me, that wanted to help with the search.

Yes, and of course the helpseeker himself - The New Frarc, giving us some briefing and tipps before he himself set off in the search of Belthazor.

After a short while Behlthazor contacted us via telepathy (with the help of the Hide & Seek Chatchannel). We asked him our questions, e.g. what he could see, or what the room looked like he was standing in, if there was water or mountains or monsters close by. Guided by his answers we started to find out his location after a while: in a room with a grey floor and a pentagram. He could see trees and there were buildings in the vicinity as well as monsters like imps and demons. This inspired me to look for him at the well-known Hedge Maze.

And sure enough... when I arrived at the Hedge Maze I encountered quite a lot of excited monsters apparently disturbed by something. After a while I found footsteps leading into one of the buildings - to disappear into nothingness.

I haven't been to the Maze for a long time but remembered that there had been a secret way hidden in the grass leading to a cellar under the largest building. But something had changed - the secret passage was blocked up and the other passage through the magetower was also blocked by debris.

Straying around, I suddenly stumbled down a hole near the stairs in the smaller hut, reaching a corridor I knew from ages ago - the corridor that led to the little cellar - and to Behlthazor.

Quickly I approached him and asked him what he most desired. His answer was a bit special - he wanted me to get him a big standing harp made of frostwood in exceptional quality with a maker's mark. I took notes and hurried home to throw old Jon out of bed, who produced with a lot of grumbling this special Instrument for me.

I strapped the instument diligently to my horse and recalled back to the Maze to fulfil Belthazor's wish.
Thanks Frarc for a very enjoyable evening