• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BBBBBBBLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you get the point.... howdy?

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*seconds* haven't been here in .... forever, either of us, I imagine :)

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope..... I havent been around in along time........... funny.. i post... and other old ppl post...... must be me.... :D

B

Budwieser

Nope..... I havent been around in along time........... funny.. i post... and other old ppl post...... must be me.... :D
Really? ..... Gawd I miss you. For that matter.. I miss you too Vision!

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mmm, I thought the same thing - how odd, I haven't been to this place in something like a year, and I choose to stop by the same day as Sav - its magnetism :lol:

V

Vision

We should all have a reunion and form a guild and have shard domination

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure.....i see we have a few dexxers... couple really good mages.... couple dismounters and a ninja/tamer or 2............. wow...... *shakes magic 8 ball* Unrelenting pain.... :D

B

Budwieser

Sure.....i see we have a few dexxers... couple really good mages.... couple dismounters and a ninja/tamer or 2............. wow...... *shakes magic 8 ball* Unrelenting pain.... :D
I'm down. I'd love to ride with Vision again.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i let mine go cuz i pretty much havnt really played in the past year or so, was just about to re activate! lol

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got me beat Otis..... i just quit logging in and started playing wow.... now im not really playing either....... i seem to be watching alot of TV now..... and dealing with this wierd thing called "Real Life"...

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yup the RL is what keeps me from playin!, tried the WoW..made a small lookin bald dude and attempted to just run all over the place..got stopped by a few people wondering wtf im doing where i was at that lvl ect, was over that pretty fast...so back to drunkin uo kungfu for the winter

V

Vision

RL is crazy right now, but I plan on reactivating over winter break... last year of college and I have to cram so much **** in to graduate on time as well as look for jobs for after graduation. But there will be a month coming up soon where I will have mass amounts of free time, the majority of which I plan to spend quenching my UO addiction.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to say but I've become rather bored with UO in the last month or so. PVP has become more weak as its just 5 stealth archers and 5 tamers hanging around the gate. You never find a raid to do so I just spawn for no reason but to collect more scrolls I don't need.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm assuming my normal play time (10ish to 2am) is just flat out dead cause i've logged on a few times and ran through all spawns and didn't see anybody...

M

MasterP

RL is crazy right now, but I plan on reactivating over winter break... last year of college and I have to cram so much **** in to graduate on time as well as look for jobs for after graduation. But there will be a month coming up soon where I will have mass amounts of free time, the majority of which I plan to spend quenching my UO addiction.
Hellz Yeah...Napa is wack tho. Most pvp action is on the east coast now. People boared with the pvp on napa need to up and xfer chars to diff servers.

E

eccentricjules

Yeah now would be a good time to login to some old accounts and place a house on another shard. At least you'd have some storage for a while, until you decide if a move is worth it.

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

master p pwns all food thats for sure.. :gun::gun:

M

MasterP

master p pwns all food thats for sure.. :gun::gun:
Aww poor bipolar kid. Dont be mad because im better then you at a video game. Your personal attacks dont bother me. I know you say them because A. You die everytime i see you in fel. 2. You suck at UO 3. You suck at life 4. YOUR LAME ASS RAIDERS GOT PWND VIA ARIZONA.

M

MasterP

I just logged on napa gl ls and atl... blah.......
You need to icq me and get some vent info with me and twista...Fanta sometimes plays LS and i play LS...Me twist play napa gl...Twist and a few buddys got chars on atl and i will soon enough.

B

Budwieser

You need to icq me and get some vent info with me and twista...Fanta sometimes plays LS and i play LS...Me twist play napa gl...Twist and a few buddys got chars on atl and i will soon enough.
YO HEY! what the F am I?? Swiss Cheese?? feg

H

Hollywood Heskal

and then i was all like " FISH??? i dont even like fish...... "

B

Budwieser

We had a reunion of sorts on Napa last night.. ZACH and Sav made an apperance.
Of course I was there shining the cool light.

Bud.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, Jynxx still plays. S/S once again owns almost every house on Marble Island, like they did back in the oldschool days. Khameleon still plays as well. I quite often run into Jynxx on his Bard/Mage while he's farming Navery.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, Jynxx still plays. S/S once again owns almost every house on Marble Island, like they did back in the oldschool days. Khameleon still plays as well. I quite often run into Jynxx on his Bard/Mage while he's farming Navery.
Wow....... i havent heard or seen any of them in years........ but then again i havent really been on in a year or so......