• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi Veral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How's it going over there bud?

Didn't get a chance to say hello to you before someone's belligerence caused the post to be just down.

Hope you're safe and things are going well over there. So are you gonna' be rejoining Baja & UO?

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Didn't get a chance to say hello to you before someone's belligerence caused the post to be just down.

Hope you're safe and things are going well over there. So are you gonna' be rejoining Baja & UO?

Dear, Veral

I would like to tell you that I love you, miss you and can't wait for you to come home in a about a year and half. How is egypt. I hope you get to solve the mystery of the sphinx. Let me know if you find the key to my "belligerence" in there, I would love to get it back. AND LIKE ALWAYS! STAND BYE FOR DANCING BROCCOLI!!! :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

They are going good, sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I just got back from Kuwait, Had some classes there. Glad to see hazmart is still r-tarded. I will not be back for sometime, next november I think...

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are going good, sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I just got back from Kuwait, Had some classes there. Glad to see hazmart is still r-tarded. I will not be back for sometime, next november I think...

Oh Veral! You are so silly! I am so excited to see you come back! Not because of your playing ability, but to see what guild you are joining. lol, i hear si is recruiting and so is pvm. ooops i mean T*T Team Taslin.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UMMM!!! He called me "r-tarded" come on now moderators!! Personal Attack/trolling.... lmao

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

To be honest I am not sure Baja will be my home shard when I get back... I have not decided what I will do yet. It would be hard to leave, but it may be for the best. Baja is just not the same for me anymore it seems. The guilds I grew up in are dead or dying. But who knows maybe when I come back it will be different. I will never be a gm again for any guild lol... Ok man back to work have fun..

M

Minion99

To be honest I am not sure Baja will be my home shard when I get back... I have not decided what I will do yet. It would be hard to leave, but it may be for the best. Baja is just not the same for me anymore it seems. The guilds I grew up in are dead or dying. But who knows maybe when I come back it will be different. I will never be a gm again for any guild lol... Ok man back to work have fun..
Cartel was never in line with appointing the right people to leadership. When it should have been Twista, or even Badfellow put in charge, Therin was. Good choice. That may be one of the reasons it broke up. However, I don't believe you could say they really "broke up." If you remeber cartel guild abbreviations have changed alot over time. I would say the new cartel is Twista's current guild, seeing as how almost all the cartel members are in it. Anyways, looking forward to seeing you playing again Veral.

M

mrrippletip

what a terrible thing to say about the r-tarded

some of them are fully functioning members of society

Status
Not open for further replies.