• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi Petra

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Petra I sent you a pm today, I'm not sure if you saw it or if your box is currently full. Thank you for looking.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry!

*Petra's skill at multi-tasking decreased 5.0, now 25.0*

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Take off the 15 ring and 15 bracelet combo Petra. Lets see the show real skill

negative 5.0

Friends cant troll friends :thumbsup: *Waits for an infraction*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gareth, you haven't read the Europa babble thread. Comments like that have been coming my way in there for years. :D

T

TerryFyde

That Petra has, or has ever had, ANY multi-tasking skill(s), with the exceptions of snoring and sleeping or typing and talking, is one of the great urban legends of modern times, that first her father and now i have spent decades of endeavour attempting to shine light upon.:wall:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed!
I would prefer if Petras mailbox was open to the public :thumbsup:
Nah, you wouldn't. It's 90% 'Your mods are biased and should be removed. I didn't deserve that infraction.' Riply's makes a nice change. :D

A

Angel121

Haha my lips are sealed, but I will say its just something about the game and nothing more then that! :p
Hmm... Do I belive it or not....

>.<

Oh it's Riply's believe it or not thread :p

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm... Do I belive it or not....

>.<

Oh it's Riply's believe it or not thread :p
haha well did u get the part about i'm sending you a pm via pigeon mail, kinda a play on words being pm is the intials of pigeon mail.
I may change my museum to the name Riply's Believe it or Not what do you think ;).