Hi, I'm the latest non exestent pixal crack...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

... that you will delusionally attempt to spawn by killing millions of my non neon brothers brothers so you can spawn me and tame me for your wife Ally.

My name is neon crack bunny, and you will hear rumors of my existence and may even see pictures of me posted by sadistic photo shopping fellow UO players.

Those pictures and this post are in an effort to convince you to spend hours of your pathetic existence attempting to cause my appearance through pointless carpel tunnel inducing clicks of your mouse to cast fireball and examine our fur for glances of neon through the trees and bushes we insist on spawning under and refuse to move away from.

This is just one of our many tactics to assist our friends who make replacement mouse button switches with their job security. It is not like you needed pain free use of your wrists anyways, did you think that the internet was built to allow you many extended hours of pain free masturbation into your 80's?

Oh deluded mindless men, find and tame a neon bunny for your UO wife today, or suffer through the eons in the awareness that everyone else pwns you in the bunny taming skills department.

****staggers out to PetSmart to buy a real life freaking bunny and swings by Home Depot to get some neon pink spray paint*****
I hope what ever judge gets assigned my case plays UO ****mutters to himself about conspiracy theories and staggers out the door*****

G

ROFL

It took me 2 hours of bunny bashing to get one to spawn, and I haven't been able to get another to spawn yet. I guess I should spend more time at it.

Your post made me laugh. I hope you find one for your wife soon, or you'll be in the dog house with the rest of the purple bunnies you brought home that were the wrong color.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
<font color="purple"> been looking for three days now, Mal, haven't spotted one yet..... but we are determined... Ally *will* have a special bunny!!
</font>

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
<font color="purple"> .....so now what to do with all this bunny-whackin' fervor
</font>

G

Im sure Uriah could use your bunny whacking ferver for something...

ohh god im too hot&gt;