• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi Humans!

• Thread starter Barracoon The Piper
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Barracoon The Piper

Hi Humans!
I'm your nightmare. I delude you with my Sop, my treasures, and my remains... but I'm immortal, and I will appear whenever some fearless warrior will disturbing my silence.

I'm waiting you, Warriors of Sosaria, in my page on Facebook

Click Here

And remember, deluded, If an adventurer is not careful, they may find themselves lulled by the my music and joining my rag-tag band of whiskered minions.

Barracoon The Piper.

B

Beer_Cayse

Hi Humans!
I'm your nightmare. I delude you with my Sop, my treasures, and my remains... but I'm immortal, and I will appear whenever some fearless warrior will disturbing my silence.

I'm waiting you, Warriors of Sosaria, in my page on Facebook

Click Here

And remember, deluded, If an adventurer is not careful, they may find themselves lulled by the my music and joining my rag-tag band of whiskered minions.

Barracoon The Piper.
July reggie, 2 posts and you want me to click a link to FACEBOOK? I think not ... I don't Facebook even the Devs.

I have a higher price than you offer ... try again.

B

Barracoon The Piper

I have a higher price than you offer ... try again.
I will buy you with just 2-3 Legendary Scrolls of Power.
I will remeber of your soul, no piety.
Your next incursion in my kingdom will be a spreading of blood.

Muahuahauha

Barracoon The Piper.

B

Beer_Cayse

Welp, you have now gotten me interested, but have yet to come close to my price. This is closer. The fact you consider such bargaining with me is admirable.

What is your next offer? Should it be sufficient, I may return to the game and even consider joining the SL or Minax factions and aid those who appear to desire overthrow of the current situation.

B

Beer_Cayse

then what would the offer be to simply remain in a neutral corner?

B

Beer_Cayse

bzzzzzt! negative on that one. She may be lovely to behold, but my frail human body could not withstand her blandishments for long, methinks.

M

MoneyMaker

She is one Sexy Cadaver! I got rigor mortise of the lower anatomy just peeking. But I think that your bribes have no effect on the Elite Undead.:sleep2: