• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi Guys & Gals

I

Inari

just popped in during lunch to see if anything had changed and I'm sorry to see it hasn't...

KoC still whines about their uber leetness and cries cause everyone kills them...

*waves* @ Righty, Wagner Skia and E....

Hope everyone is doing well.... Mono, Idico, Krys and the rest...

Tia, hows it going...

@ Sam, Sal and Elvis How are things going late night?

G

<blockquote><hr>

just popped in during lunch to see if anything had changed and I'm sorry to see it hasn't...

KoC still whines about their uber leetness and cries cause everyone kills them...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, accurate summary.

Come back and help kill them.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Tia, hows it going...

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, like newt said, come back and help kill them. All but wagner of your shout out list are rolling together still, fighting k0c:)

I

imported_EREVOS

Hello Inari.
It is nice to see you again (at least in the forum).
i always hope to see you and Ibi back in uo too.

But till then have fun whatever you play.

P.S. After a year of begging, Skia at last made for me a sig

P

Punani/Atilla

Ah, good to hear from you!!!! Hope all is well on your end. If you come back, let us know. We can hook you up and get you started again. Idi

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Tia, hows it going...

[/ QUOTE ]

ah yes my favorite tamer! how are you, hope all is well

A

Alvo

Well, I didnt get a shout out but its still good to see your breathing. Ready to quit that crappy game and come back yet?

G

Inari!!!!
Glad to hear from you! How are you and Ibi doing? Are you coming back in uo?
We have missed you guys...
Hope to see you soon...

G

Hey, Chim. Nice hearing from ya again man I hope everything is going great for ya. In all seriousness you guys picked the right time to get out.

I

Inari

Things are going well, I'm working on my Armor suit now for PK I'm loving the battle grounds I didn't start pking until I reached 70 so i'm a bit behind on honor points but I'm nearing 2000 kills...

I also started a RestoKin Druid he's up to level 50 and a Tank that I just started for something Different... I find I really don't mind the questing it goes fast when you have 3-4 in the group all going up at the same time... we keep it fresh by working different quests in areas we haven't been yet...

but man i'm telling ya the battle grounds are a hell of a lot of fun... I don't care for the Arena much but the Warsong and AV I can do over and over win or lose its fun...

anyway I'm still having fun here, just wanted to pop in and say hi to you all...

G

You should come back. There is a rabid dog running around the lands.

*Foams at the Mouth*

I

imported_Goron

heh, you do know when you 'pk' someone in that game... nothing happens?

You gain nothing substantial. They lose nothing. Realize this, then come back to uo

Uncle Sam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you speak of a game i dont play....I SHALL TURN THE MOON OUT TO SHOW MY DISLIKING!!!!!!!!

I

imported_Lage

Can only carry so many flags before its gets dull. You can only seige so many icy forts before it comes dull. Enjoy it while its fun I guess.

I perferred staying level 59 when I played - you didn't have to deal with the raiding level 60s that out-geared you like mad. So I hear it is 70 now and soon to be 80? I wonder if people will find happiness at level 90? Har!