• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi all

E

El_Cid

Hello, I am making a return to UO after 8 years or so away, so many changes! I dont have my old account infos so I am starting from scratch. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a couple of full spell book's or some higher level scrolls. As I am just starting out and am also wanting to get a house, I dont have alot of money but will save up if need be. Thanks in advance.

ICQ 67448301

E

El_Cid

Welcome back.

Pvp or Pvm?
Thanks mate, was mostly PvM (wasnt good enough to hang with the best PvPers) Used to mostly play Pac and some napa but since I live in Auckland now thought it fitting to switch to Oceania

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a couple of full spell book's or some higher level scrolls.
Miss Echo's vendors are probably the best place for you to find a full spell book. They are located on the west side of Luna, ask someone in game if you can't find it.

Welcome back :)

E

El_Cid

Thanks for that, I think I found that place was a huge vendor area, but there werent any spellbooks I could find. It really sinks in how hard it is to start over from scratch, thanks for the help its nice to get some quick replies!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always have spellbooks stocked. Click on my sig for location of shop etc. The scribe vendor is in the front row, 4th vendor up from the SE corner or third one up from the mailbox :p . It stocks:

Emporium Scribe: Standard Marked Rune Books (trammel & fel cities, trammel & fel dungeons, trammel shrines, tokuno islands, malas & doom, mondain's legacy, lost lands, Ter Mur Locations). Spellcaster power scrolls. Spellweaving scrolls, recall scrolls, empty bod books, empty rune books, full spellbooks with additional mods. Spellbooks always in stock: Necromancy, Bushido, Ninjitsu, Chivalry, Mage.

E

El_Cid

I always have spellbooks stocked. Click on my sig for location of shop etc. The scribe vendor is in the front row, 4th vendor up from the SE corner or third one up from the mailbox :p . It stocks:

Emporium Scribe: Standard Marked Rune Books (trammel & fel cities, trammel & fel dungeons, trammel shrines, tokuno islands, malas & doom, mondain's legacy, lost lands, Ter Mur Locations). Spellcaster power scrolls. Spellweaving scrolls, recall scrolls, empty bod books, empty rune books, full spellbooks with additional mods. Spellbooks always in stock: Necromancy, Bushido, Ninjitsu, Chivalry, Mage.
Thank you for that, much appriciated as I cant train magery obviously without higher level spells. Thanks again for the help