• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi all were back

W

wild

lol wow things have changed lol but the gate camping sweet anyway missed ou lol 5 years long time but hope to bring minax back to power.just like the days when diamond black lead us.

L

Lord Drakelord

welcome back, wow five years you say, the game must be brand new to you being gone so long. Good luck with factions, seems alot of folks are waiting for the new pub to try it out, again.

P

Peppermace

Wild, ICQ me sometime. It's Keyana Lock, the little bagball nutcase you ran across after I swiped the Mag sig about a week back (notes that CoM obliterated me shortly thereafter lol). Contact me so we can coordinate our attacks and defense! ICQ 403-539-453 It's pretty important that we talk because I have some verbal pacts with CoM right now that will probably need to be adjusted depending how many people your bringing in.

W

wild

oh ok sweet just trying to get stuff set up got my 2 accounts up and running wow im lost in pvp now lol, ill relearn it minax forever lol.:gee:

P

Peppermace

Edited after I talked to CoM lol. I screwed up. lol. MINAX IS #1!!

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Wild long time!

btw I just reactivated no more than 16 minutes ago. Downloading the client now.

L

Lord Drakelord

Hey Wild long time!

btw I just reactivated no more than 16 minutes ago. Downloading the client now.
Welcome back Lefty. So when you get back in Game are you still COP? You will have fun with FL, they chased us [PAS] off a CS the other day. A few of us walk out as ghosts, most made it out and got to Papua to use the mage shop to cross.